Quantcast

⚡ [120+ Votes] Electrical Malfunction v3 Completed

Other Map Info

I would like to give a huge thanks to everyone that has been here since the start of the project:.

EM v0.5 Team

• xXHaloEpicXx
  • JastreetYT
  • LeoZhang5289
  • KingBill345

EM v2 Verifiers

• Kitkatkayo (Mobile)
  • N4kt (PC/Laptop)
  • Lugia731 (Backwards)

General Supporters/Helpers or Good Friends

• o :zap: o
  • TRIA
  • Lugia731
  • MathFacter360
  • LionLai123 (Constant feedback on em v1 and v2 when WIP)
  • Enszo (Gameplay during the end + Other)

EM Facilities:

DISCORD HEQcdPV

Back-Story

You’re trapped in a outer space facility in a futuristic sci-fi world, as a team of 20 you all must escape without getting electrocuted by the almighty EMBots. It is your job to escape them and sabotage the facility, But the EMBots are smart and have set up several traps they will do anything to stop you even if it means pulling a meteor into the tower. Will you survive…

Map Pictures v2:

Spawn Room

First Room:

Front View

Back View

Here players press the 1st button and then parkour across to reach the 2nd button, causing the vent to open.

Swimming Vent:

Nothing special just a vent which has 2 buttons, both must be pressed one after the other in order to progress.

First Climbing Section:

Top View

When players reach here the blackout is lifted and the lighting returns to normal, they must then parkour up the mini tower heading towards the Main Tower.1 button is also found here which you have to jump up to press.

Main Tower
Bottom

Vent Exit View

EMBot1 View

Other

Bridge into Control Room [1]

Entering the first part of the tower summons the first appearance of EMBot, here the bot walks around and shoots several lasers around which bounce amongst the walls of the tower the room causing fire/explosions. While all this is going on you have to press the button on the control panel which gives you access to the truss on the other side.

Control Room [1]

Here is the first and last appearance of EMBot2 next to him lies Button 7, after the button has been pressed the bot will walk out the room and jump down into the lower tower section. Players must follow the bot going back outside the control room and into the tower where the barrier is lowered.

Main Tower
Middle

Game play:

In this part of the tower there are 2 unique features:

Speed Boost: After hitting the Speed Boost the players speed is boosted(hence the name) for 0.5 seconds players then must land on the truss and continue parkouring up.

Rope Swing: After hitting the Rope Swing, the player will attach to it and swing back and forth. At the same time a UI appears on the screen, when the moving UI bar is in the green players must press Space or the jump button. Otherwise if they press it in red, they will miss the jump and fall.

Control Room [2]

A smaller room from the tower includes Button 8 this breaks glass on the other side of the control room.

Main Tower

Here players must parkour around the core and go outside and avoid the meteor summoned by EMBot. Not avoiding the meteor will means the player dies.

Outside Section [1]

A view of the entire map, Button 9 can be found here after the button has been pressed players must go back into the facility and continue parkouring out the tower. Note: After the meteor has crashed a new and improved explosion will take place on the core killing everything in its path.

Swimming Vent [2]

Another swimming vent exiting this vent leads to a mini tower

Mini Tower
Bottom View

Here you can see Button10, pressing it will cause the lava below rise bringing objects to the top with it. Players then must jump on them continuing upwards

Top View

Button 11 is held here pressing it will cause the EMBot below to move its head backwards and shoot 2 powerful lasers at the vent above

Other

EMBot Experimenting Room

Here players must quickly press all 3 buttons in order to continue, a meteor crash is also viable here leaking dangerous fumes into the room you have 7 seconds to escape this room. You can also see an amazing view outside.

Other

EMBot Vent Chase

After a player enters the vent a 2D camera is added into the player and the bot transforms into its final form. After it has transformed it will start chasing you and shoot constant lasers at you slowing you down. In order to stop the bot you must press 3 buttons in the vent. The 3rd button will close a door on the bot stopping it temporarily. Hitting the bot will result in Death.

POST WIP:

Room From Tower

Smaller Room

Tower Part When Core Explodes

Before Core Explodes

Tower Leading Into Coolant Room

Coolant Room

Final Room

Videos On Electrical Malfunction
Pun9425
Lugia731
Kroha
MathFacter360
Alphandom
HenryDO9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ltomJtpQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5kvJkedxkM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj2Hent_HEo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEwG1pOC3bU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0t8p_tyJPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5tQUMb_i9I

Thx for supporting me with this map,feel free to vote for the map if you like it.
First forum post if you wondering.

Update 2 Coming Soon :open_mouth:
Whats coming in the update:

If you would like to stay updated with the maps I make you can do the following:

• Join my ded fe2 discord server - I talk there often with friends and give leaks to upcoming Projects. Games + Fe2 Maps Link https://discord.gg/HEQcdPV
  • Keep up-to date with this post - I post Lots of leaks here to

Again thanks for all this support you have given me 26 Votes is just amazing to me, can’t thank you guys enough :slight_smile:
If you have any problems with this map just let me know.
Ethan76167

Cool design, great scripting, but…
Meh gameplay.

6 Likes

This is a really good map but…
I wonder why the final room looks worse than other part of the map, can you improve it a little?

3 Likes

Finally added to forum BUT I DONT HAVE VOTES STUPID FORUM

3 Likes

My map have 4,1K, and this very laggy
Your map have 6,5K parts, and your map dont so laggy what?!

4 Likes

I agree with @givemenamepls. the design is cool, but doesn’t really suit the Flood Escape’s 2 theme. and yeah, the same texture overused over and over again. also you should use more materials not just Neon/Diamond Plate. not gonna vote. sorry. I know a lot of effort was put into this, but yeah. “exploding core” has nothing to do with flood…meh

2 Likes

Removed vote to vote your map
NP

4 Likes

The final room is the end to another map called Facility Meltdown which I made with xXHaloEpicXx

7 Likes

Three words.

I love it.

3 Likes

and a dot :wink:

3 Likes

Like i said before its not ment to be added into Fe2, thanks for the support though

5 Likes

oh ok

3 Likes

Great map - especially the scripting. I like the way you reduced the lag so its playable for most people, but it doesn’t fit Flood Escape 2 in my opinion.
Edit: Oh sorry I didn’t see the message saying it’s not meant to be for Flood Escape 2, so in that case, great map overall!

5 Likes

I agree I might make a sequel to E.M but base it linking up to FE2.

4 Likes

I like the map. Although I cannot play it cuz it’s laggy. Mind if you make a less laggy version of the map? Thanks!

2 Likes

I recently did a update which removed most of the lag same Id

5 Likes

ur map is good

2 Likes

yes ikr

1 Like

Amazing map! The core explosion is my favorite part, but everything else is really cool.

10 Likes

Thxs for the support math

4 Likes