Quantcast

[πŸŽ‰ 40+] | 10000 (100%, Verified)

10000 ʙʏ α΄˜α΄€α΄œΙ΄α΄…Κ€α΄€0217 α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ID: 2836414633
Warning: This map has a lot of parts, so we don’t recommend playing this on a low end PC. Use this instead for LDM: 2312229606

Map Progress Bar: 100% Done
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Verification Progress Bar: 100% Done
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Map Status
Fully Finished, Gathering Support, Whitelisted, Verified

Map Info
Name: 10000
Creators: paundra0217, justinchua2006, Lsy2006News, RealALFCreeper, Aniysion, ZappyZooms, and RichardIosRBX
Difficulty: Extreme Crazy (for solo, but multiplayer should be slightly easier)
Music: Colbreakz - 10000
ID: 2836414633

Release notes:
V1.0: Map released
V1.1: Shortcut located after button 32 and 33 has been patched, incorrect exit issue has been fixed.

Milestones

• [30 VOTES]: We’ve reached 30 votes in under 2 months. I can’t believe this because this was alot faster than my older collab map, Subzeroic Techzone. I would like to thank everyone who’ve supported and vote this map. Without you guys, this won’t be happen.

Description
So 10000 is a map that was started by myself. Early development of the map was a layout, a map with no decoration, just a gameplay. But then, since decorating is very hard for me, I do a collab with 6 other people, justinchua2006, Lsy2006News, RealALFCreeper, Aniysion, ZappyZooms, and RichardIosRBX. Since the layout was done, the decoration was done by justinchua2006, Lsy2006News, and Aniysion, Scripting was done by ZappyZooms and RichardIosRBX, and the map will be verified by RichardIosRBX (PC Verification) and alex28901 (Mobile Verification). This map is now fully finished and verified thank god. Thanks to everyone for your support from start to this point. Even though this is done, it still need your support so, any suggestion, ideas, or problem, reply this topic or PM me via CBG Forum, Discord, Roblox, Twitter, or join my Discord server.

Pictures of the map.

Videos of the map

Closing Note
So that’s it about our map. Additional credits to Aspa102 for the rotating walljump script. Thank you and God bless you all. ^o^/.

cool map

but why is it called 10000 tho

1 Like

I think this is the first map in forums using rotating wall jumps.

1 Like

Well-made.

1 Like

Because the song is called 10000.

(Yay it’s a song I know)

2 Likes

lmao how didnt i realise

1 Like

Me: How powerful is this map?

Pandura: ITS OVER 9000!

Me: NANI?!

3 Likes

a i remember you posting the progress video on discord
it was a layout

1 Like

le vote

1 Like

Can I join collaboration?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the map is finished

1 Like

collab was intented for only 6 people including me sorry. we could have more members with under consideration.

Layout was done, but not with the deco.

haha walljump go speen

7 Likes

it would be cool if i can participate decorating this map (unless if im too good to detail it)

1 Like

you misspelled my name

okay map I guess

1 Like

Oh
I’d don’t realise that the images below were the unfinished parts

1 Like

colbreakz isnt it

1 Like

Nice. Can’t wait for 10001 (Ten Thousand And One)

3 Likes