Quantcast

A Rather Interesting Maptest Bug

Well, I have no idea how to explain this, but I’ll try: My 16th map (Flood Arcade, ID 3948590281) seems to refuse to load when playing on mobile, although it loads perfectly fine when using a PC device. When failing to load on mobile, it claims to be unable to find the EventString despite it being a direct child of the model. That’s all I can really explain for this. If any other mobile players can load this map, do say so with some screenshots. I have no idea what this bug is, but if possible, fix it? Pictures of this confusion are below:

i have confusion as i just stumbled upon this post and new to this kind of problems

1 Like

I have no idea what could possibly be causing this bug either. Safe to assume it has something to do with the loading, though.

1 Like

I can’t explain how to fix this bug, but I think something in your map (like an object) is causing it to prevent loading the map for mobile players.

1 Like

After a little bit of testing, I at least figured out that this is a bug with this single model itself. I still have no idea what the hell is causing this bug and why, but I do hope that this post gets attention. Crazyblox himself should be aware of this.

oh yes, sorry for a revive but this also happened to my flood forest buff, fiery forest (ik its a buff ok that was like last year)

Check if EventString’s name has a space (like "EventString ") in it.

There isn’t a space in it, checking it again. It’s clearly a loading bug with the model itself.

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.