About EXTREME CRAZYS

i swear im in theos server and SOME FREAKING IDIOT is spam loading extreme crazys
I GIVE UP AT THIS POINT
WHAT THE HELL LIKE SERIOUSLY
WHAT IS UP WITH EXTREME CRAZYS
THEY ARE RUINING THE COMMUNITY AND THE FUN
I WISH THESE MAPS CAN BE REMOVED

Ok I agree with this tbf.

i agree

TBH I don’t really hate extreme maps but I’m tired of seeing them because they are too hard for me, not only that but they also caused me stress if I played them.

1 Like

I literally agree at this point but I don’t have any hate on them, it just causes me stress.

i promise never to make an extreme crazy even if it fits my name

never going to make one
like maybe a hard crazy but not like 2626 stud wraps and 83822 stud jumps

Yeah they are getting annoying. Everywhere I go I see a person loading extreme crazies because they think that maps that are easy aren’t good maps which is just not true and when I load a good map that isn’t that hard, they ask me why and then remove it like bruh. I don’t mind them that much but they are getting pretty annoying.

i may make a hard crazy but not a extreme crazy

tbh i dont really hate extreme crazy, there’s people that likes to play them, but they now are repetitive so lol

if you find that a problem, switch to a different server or don’t play them at all

2 Likes

Chill-
I’m not a person who likes insanely-hard crazy maps but they will always be a hardcore part of the community (take Friday Night Funkin’ for example).
While most of them are only to be hard and not fun, I say just either deal with it or look above

I really like crazy maps (well, not as much as insane maps but still), I even like hard crazy maps, but extreme crazies? No. Just No.

ooh Fun Fact: Underworld Lab is currently in its testing form a SUPER EXTREME CRAZY. Like even we can’t beat it lol. But we’re gonna nerf it so you guys are not gonna hate us :slight_smile:

Also ExtremeMaster999, u said that u wont make extreme crazy, but you’re part of the team of underworld :confused:

Please dont say
that the map spam wraps and 1 studs

not really

wont reveal too much but it doesn’t have impossible jumps, there is something that makes it tricky tho

now i just remembered there is just one jump that may leave you crying, but its not as hard as dark sci wedge jump

you guys never tell me anything -_-

i nerfed it now, but ethan hasn’t published the changes

idk if it has become very ez or is still hard