About Lost Desert and Abandoned Facility

Ever since the voting update, nobody cares about abandoned facility and lost desert. Here is what I think needs to happen: everyone thinks abandoned facility and lost desert are boring, so they should be updated. I know they were already updated, but it might be better to update them again and possibly extend them.

6 Likes
Should Lost Desert and Abandoned Facility be updated?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

ooh i would love a revamp of some maps
they would make the game more interesting and fit the more modern version of the game

2 Likes

Lost desert and abandoned facility were ‘revamped’ years ago, I don’t think crazy will do it sadly

7 Likes

same seems to happen with crystal caverns and graveyard cliffside, my only question is why?

3 Likes

Lost Desert, Abandoned Facility & Graveyard is already fine, the only map that really needs to be revamped is Crystal Caverns, some people hate it by the gameplay & detail, Crazy actually could revamp the map anytime since he said from the instructions of map making kit just like he did to Lost Desert

3 Likes

crystal caverns needs a drastic update because crazy made it marble caverns
fix!!!

3 Likes

Looks more like plastic to me.

i regret this because with the new update a lot of maps that were updated got updated again and now abandoned facility is bad.