Quantcast

An Incredulous Discovery {CRAZY} - OrenWD and ShortZaz0 (REVAMP BY TAB COMING SOON!)

Map Name: An Incredulous Discovery

Creators: OrenWD (Scripter) ShortZaz0 (Builder)

ID: 3543972231’

Current Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aEKaZb0XgM

Button Count: 8

Script Line Count: 56

Music: Crystal Tokyo (1038277745)

Sound Effects: 4

Water Count: 6

Description: You slowly wake up from your coma, and as your vision adjusts, you realize you are laying down in a dungeon. You quickly stand up and jump out of the cage. Then to your right, you spot a button which you press because why frieking not. You suddenly feel burning heat on your side, so you quickly rush to the escape vent. In there you wait for a while and it suddenly slides open. You complete the short parkour when you reach another button which you press. The glass near you shatters and you jump through. Suddenly green lava starts to rise beneath you. Looks like some type of experimental goo. You keep climbing upwards until you meet a teleporter. You press the button to activate the machine, after a few seconds the block in front of you is teleported! You jump through right in time. You spot some more obstacles which you jump on and you reach a very narrow vertical tunnel which you wall-jump between. Suddenly you feel painful liquid all around you. Acid. You quickly swim the confusing tunnel and press a button, then you swim back out and press the button in the shattered mirror. You quickly swim upwards as the acid beneath you turns to lava and starts to rise. Now you reach a button which opens a laboratory, you finish the long jump and you reach the office. You see camera screens scattered around, each with a picture of where you have just been. You press the emergency button and a truss starts to lower above you. You quickly climb it and climb into a blimp. you escaped good job this was a long description

Pictures:
(upload://cBu8Y7T1tKx1OeS3UZy1FAyVDe1.jpeg)

please send me some feedback

pictures

2 Likes

shortzaz0 = Shortroundzach?

2 Likes

pictures

1 Like

nope.

ll this actually has more decor that it shows because these are just old pictures.

this does look good

1 Like

dude this looks absolutely horrible what are you talking about

i like it

1 Like

ill send you a photo of the new map im working on

1 Like

uhh sure?

1 Like

blocky and neon abuse
cough cough how many times have I said this… cough
DON’T VOTE YOUR OWN MAPS FOR ONCE!!!

youve said it once

one word: ok

1 Like

stop yelling at others when at the same time you told me in a fine and “clam” voice

1 Like

“yelling”
caps = yelling?
wth is logic

1 Like

ok

i’m writing it in caps because i’m kinda mad people always vote their own map

1 Like

if you use all caps it kinda turn to yelling lol

2 Likes

Clam voice.

1 Like