Ancient Abyss (WIP) my map !

This is my 3rd map but is still WIP, can your guys help me the next room I will create ?

THE MAP IS NOW FINISHED ! CHECK IT IN HERE : Ancient Abyss (3rd map) [10 VOTES!]

Description of Map

Name : Ancient Abyss

Difficulty : Insane

BGM : Flood Escape 2 OST - Poisonous Chasm

ID : not now

Button(s) : idk

Pictures / Videos of Map

1st room :

2nd room :

3rd room :

4th room :

5th room :

THE LAVA IT WILL NOT KILL YOU CUZ I DONT SCRIPT IT
Hope your guys enjoy it !

wow this is great so far

the lava crack above is very…unfitting since the walls are so empty, try decorating the wall too

3 Likes

I agree with mister smallman.

3 Likes

Woah! This looks good and interesting.

1 Like

Not bad tbh

Add a string value and rename it to “State” then change the value to lava

2 Likes

Nice tip, Thanks !

2 Likes

I don’t understand the crack in the ceiling. If the ceiling is cracked, doesn’t that m-mean…
the lava would fall

1 Like

blue moon bridge and cheese falls flashback

Holy this looks amazing.

My man a builder.

1 Like

the map looks good but…

water doesnt have a state or has collisions on.
name doesnt fit the map
all buttons doesnt fit except the last room button
and rooms needs a change. other than that, really good details but bad gameplay.

I dont script it cuz I have to build first, when everything is ok, I will script

Hmm… Let me check again

bruh… but its still nice

I didn’t mean it as a feedback or a rude thing, but on the other side, yeah it’s actually nice

not to be mean but does it matter if it resembles even a slight reference to an existing map

5 Likes

it doesn’t, it just reminds me tho, and I have no problem with it, period.

go correct me anytime, thanks

What ? I make you sad ?

no you didn’t make me sad, it just reminded me of blue moon lol even tho it doesn’t matter…

anyways this map is cool, also interesting so I will test this out once map test is back open again, keep it up!

My feedback is, make this box texture (below right) a little transparent about 0.3
The pic of the box I meant:

Make these woodplanks a little bit darker

the selectionboxes, change the thickness it to 0.05, I think it’s fine already but if you’d like to change the thickness, check it out if it’s nice for ya
+1 vote

Oh ok :smile: thanks for your feedback and give me some suggestion for me :smiley: ( my English bad )

1 Like

Hey, change the music to “Sonic the hedgehog - Crisis City”, I think it’s better for the theme

also the map