ID:

100% done

Buttons:

Difficulty:
easy

Duration:
0:50 - 1:00

Description:
You decided to go on a camping trip in an unknown jungle… A few days later you find yourself lost in a valley, this valley is unlike any other, it contains a lot of ancient relics, from an old civilization.

Sum pictures

Changelog

• Added particles.
  • Added arrows.
  • Nerfed gameplay for easier experience.
  • Added some detail.

Let me know what you think of it!

¬Theliur

actually nice

3 Likes

Okay, here’s my short summary of the map so far. I honestly don’t think it is a bad map. It is very scenic, very beautiful, and it has a pretty high chance of getting added. I do recommend you change some things. For instance, it is too dark to see some parts that make the map difficult. By the way, there shouldn’t be wall jumps in easy maps at all. I don’t think the parkour in this map should be so small. If this map was in the game, newer players would die faster than pro players. Try to vary sizes with your parkour. I recommend you nerf the flood speed as it is a bit too fast for me. That’s all! :slight_smile: I hope you take this into consideration.

4 Likes

Thanks! ;D

2 Likes

oh btw, add arrows and help ladders. It make easy maps a lot easier

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know!
I’ll take your tips and maybe make some changes soon.

2 Likes

Ooh yeah…
I forgot… arrows. lol

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

First video :slight_smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6vkC53N1k

1 Like

Epic!!

2 Likes

this legit looks like a real jungle

1 Like

Thanks! ;D

1 Like

i’m gonna show you few things you need to fix

1 Like

you can basically skip the parkour

1 Like

This just reminded me that I need to go beat CT Revamp

2 Likes

Nice map I will make a video on it and no I’m not copying Azuraic! It because I don’t have any FE2 Maps to make a video on so I will do this map.

1 Like

SO COOL

ALSO easy maps SHOULD have wall jumps to TEACH new players what they are to play higher difficulty maps!!! It’s an unspoken and really dumb rule that “EASY MAPS SHOULDN’T HAVE WALL JUMPS!!!”

1 Like

meanwhile in another universe where trees are blocky

2 Likes

Thanks for showing! I’ll fix the glitches as soon as possible!

1 Like

@RadioDashGames lol! gl xD

@_Manny69046 Thanks! Can’t wait to see your video about it! :smiley:

@Zerix Thank you! Yeah, I could maybe leave the walljumps, but make it clearer what to do, for newbie players.

@BigBoi Yes, blocky tree dimension. xD

3 Likes