Quantcast

Another Map Stealer/Map Buffer

So, in Flood Escape Discord Server, I found another map buffer and map stealer. Her name is nana2050 (she’s a girl based on her name). I don’t know who is she, and here’s the description of nana2050 (provided by HexagonP):

Her “famous” word (maybe and yes, provided by HexagonP again):

So yeah, I think I (maybe we) found another toxic user that (positively) ruins the community.

6 Likes

Now this is very important to know
Oh wait I know that nana guy/girl idk
he/she stole Digitalization and buffed it into Hellization (A garbage buff)
I know that @CrystalTokyo made a post about nana2050 completing one of his/her stupid buffs
Now this is something I want to see

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/la__7dChdVU
One of nana’s videos

1 Like

Hexagon is so dramatic ._.

1 Like

just because of a map buff, y’all going to send hate to this person and make it even worse. you should’ve better not posted this. just ignore them. they want either attention or have some brain disfunctions.

1 Like

Well, map buffs are totally stupid (except the map owner want’s to make a buff out of their map). Map buffs are totally not creative and you’ll be exposed if you don’t have perm with the owner. Same as you steal a map.

2 Likes

That’s just immature and dumb. Just ignore that person

I agree

1 Like

This “nana” guy/girl’s buffs is frickin garbage! He/She made a digitization buff. And he/she send me an friend request but I didn’t accept because of his/her stupid buffs.

1 Like

That’s rude and will get you into more madness

1 Like

Take harderlization for example. Made by the same ppl

Map buffing has really got out of hand
I wonder what started it

Dark Sci facility being really hard probably, it only started when that map released right?

1 Like

Well not really
It’s prob heccdrive by creeperreaper that started it
But the first buff/reskin of dsf is OOf sci facility. Which was obv a joke

1 Like

you mean jinflared’s reskins right

he started the trends, aspa made the most popular though

1 Like

Oh Ye ur right
And also the person who recreated dsf prob a part of it too. But I don’t blame them as it was prob to practise dsf and not make buffs/reskins

I just realised that dsf started a lot of trends

oh there’s another drama let’s see what it is
“Another Map Stealer/Map Buffer”
sigh when will people learn to just ignore map buffers and map stealers, they only do it for attention.

1 Like

You know if we ignore them more ppl will start buffing
We’re not the only ones who knows about map buffs

question, was the “We’re not the only ones who knows about map buffs” sentence really necessary?

1 Like