Quantcast

🐊 Aphotic Swamp [FE2 Map Submission] [15 Votes!] [+ID!]

Description of Map
Not much to say here. It’s basically a simple swamp map.
NOW WITH ID!
We have been waiting 3 MONTHS FOR THIS! THANK YOU CRAZY FOR THIS BLESSING!
Link to the model

As an easy map , it offers quite some not - so - complicated jumps that are easy enough for newer players to use , yet being explorational for our more professional players. this map also uses wall jumps in a simple way, which would be good for the newer players since literally no easy map uses any wall jumps .
Pictures / Videos of Map-
1st part of the map
AphoticSwamp
AphoticSwamp0
AphoticSwamp1
2nd part of the map
AphoticSwamp2
AphoticSwamp3
3rd part of the map
AphoticSwamp4
AphoticSwamp5
AphoticSwamp6
AphoticSwamp7
4th part of the map
AphoticSwamp8
AphoticSwamp9
AphoticSwamp10

Cool, looks like Castle Tides + Lost woods :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly!
That’s what I thought it looked like lol
feel free to upvote

I would, I’m just waiting for it to be testable
:smile:

you got my vote

OMG,why you make so much maps lol!

really good!

Better than mine! xD

The overall feel of the map is nice especially the use of the fog. Seems quite liable to get into fe2, waiting for testing and it gets my vote nothing particularly needs improvement as it already looks good. :d

Because plugins :thinking:

Cool map! I love the details and the theme. This map is an example of a map whose work has been well thought out. Good job! I’d love to see more of these types of maps. I think your map has a good chance of being added into the game. Well done :blush:

The ambience is great but try to add a little more detail for the trees.

Ambience,background and theme is amazing.Terraining looks very well.Detailing,especially the lanterns are wonderful.The buildings which look like castles needs more details.Second to last picture,there is a wall-jump.Adding a frame would be a lot better.Lastly crates’ both the colour and mould fit the theme and map.Voted!

I have a question,is it water or acid?

Very well done map! I look forward to it releasing on FE2 Testing.

I think you meant Flood Escape 2 (Not map testing).

Hi I am just going to randomly blurt out a question that everyone probably forgot already
When will Occida upload a new video? Its been 4-5 months.
Ok im dun

Water. I just made it green so that it can have that murky feel to it

No, it’s not whitelisted. I’m looking forward for it releasing on FE2 Maptest so I can try it out.

I think the light post s make it unnatural. Maybe use a natural light source.

The theme is pretty creative, I haven’t tested it but it looks promising with the detail and all