Quantcast

Artifex Lignarius [AKA. Carpenter Haven remake] [Normal] (MAJOR NERFED) (TwiistedPandora!) 🍁

Name: Artifex Lignarius

Descriptions: You will spawn in the huge ravine, where is the former residential for the carpenter (according to the name in Latino means “The Carpenter”), but those of people who lived here were moved already because of disaster in the past, but now you need to find the exit of the map to escape from the flood that’s from underneath of the lake that trying to reach up to you.

Music: Touhou (Fanmade) Book of Star Mythology (BoSM) Stage 2 boss, Tobiko’s Theme: The Tobikatō of Wind and Thunder

ID: 2798813339 (same as old Carpenter Haven)

Average time from start until the end of the map: 1:30 - 1:35

Creator: popp15

Creator Note: This map was the first map that I solo made and the first map that I tried to use the blender and also the first map that I did the remake from old map

I forgot to add poll k…

Details

• Great
  • Good
  • Decent
  • Eh
  • Bad

0 voters

Gameplay

• Great
  • Good
  • Decent
  • Eh
  • Bad

0 voters

Music choice

• Good
  • Fine
  • Weird

0 voters

Difficulty

• Hard Normal
  • Medium Normal
  • Easy Normal

0 voters

Overall

• Great
  • Good
  • Decent
  • Eh
  • Bad

0 voters

Pictures:

Start section (The first section)

The first section:

The second section:

The third section:

The end section:

The old version of this map: I have nothing to talk about it, it just bad terrain map which is really annoying when I think about it again, so that’s why I need to remake the whole map, I will ask moderators to lock the old progress because of I abandoned it for now.

Small Update note: 18/6/2019

• Reduced some stretched textures
  • Nerfed the Flood when it rises in the second section
  • Changed some details.

What is that
Screenshot_224

1 Like

… ??? wot?

1 Like

the stretched texture

1 Like

Ah… I see. I will fix that.

1 Like

cool map tho take this comment as a vote im at the limit

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

how do you make particles tho i can never make them

It’s very easy, just search the thing in “+” from your part, There’s the thing called “ParticleEmitter” and you can rotate the part to make your particles go somewhere that you actually want to. you can edit your particles image from your device and also can recolor the image of particles

1 Like

ok thx

1 Like

Erm looks like I forgot add difficulty poll… Rip my brain

1 Like

I’m really having an issue with the difficulty. The water rises a bit too early for a Normal map imo. I keep failing at the 2nd room due to the acid already coming up when I just hit the 4th button. Making it a bit slower or make it rise a bit later is recommended.

1 Like

It looks stretched compared to other walls

pls reduce a little bit the fog i cant see anything in the pictures xd

Well I guess, I feel the map somewhat kinda too hard for normal map. Thanks for feedback.

I will try to fix about terrain problem but for now I need to nerf the map before fix the terrain problem (because it seems kinda hard for some players).

Okek I will change picture later. Mgmgmg

bak with the names nobody can pronounce huh :joy:

1 Like

mem :clap: revoo :clap:
Great design overall, music choice is… fine, it’s a good map, ok? But, here are some things I don’t like about it:

1. The rocks’ texture is really stretched, you should take a look into that.
  2. Very Hard Normal aaaaaaa
  3. Compared to Carpenter Haven, this map’s design is better, but I actually like the calmness that CH gives. This is kinda thrilling, mainly cuz of the music. (ehh this is irrelevant you don’t have to read this)
  4. The name aaaaa (well at least it’s easier to spell and pronounce than Niflheim Hvergelmir)
    Overall rating: 7.8/10 too much ebik
1 Like

I still think this map way easier to pronounce than “that” one lol.