Release date: December 18th 2020

Difficulty: Hard

Buttons: 5 Normal buttons, 2 Group buttons

Average time to complete: 1:15

Floods Number: 3

Water Phases: Acid, Lava

Amount of parts: 3961

Backstory
You are working in the mineshaft as usual, collecting the valuable crystals that are spread all around the forest. Something seems to go wrong, so you decide to go back home and try to escape, but for that, you will have to venture through your working stations and maybe die in the way :smiley:

Updates
• 12/19/2020: Made caves bigger so they are not so cramped, Also made some tweaks in the gameplay and arrows to make the map clearer. The growing crystals and falling wood planks have proper sound effects included!
• 12/27/2020: Hopefully made the last rope easier to climb and changed Button 1 to group and Button 2 to normal.

ID/Code : 6085842832 - wubbhj1

Music
Northern Cordillera’s OST By Navola
(I thought this ost was very fitting for the map, and it’s a shame that the map that the ost was composed for was never finished, so I thought it would be a great idea to use it.)

Pictures

Secrets: There is a hidden fe2 guy in the map, can you find it?

Notes: I would appreciate a ton if you gave your opinion on this map! Feel free to do it on the replies section. Huge thanks to @y3th! He helped me with tweening and some effects for the map.

perfect
just perfect

5 Likes

POG

7 Likes

In my opinion, this map is taking me a bit too long to complete. It may be beautiful but it is a bit cramped and confusing. I have done more than 5 runs and I still haven’t beaten it yet.

5 Likes

that
looks
absolutely
tremendous

1 Like

this just looks fantastic

1 Like

what the actual heck what

:heart:

5 Likes

Very beautiful map, but its very, very small and cramped.

4 Likes

I agree, I have resized it a few times but it seems to not be enough, I will see what I can do to fix it.

4 Likes

this better be accepted for january

2 Likes

oh my god this is amazing

1 Like

It took me a while to know what I could stand on, I feel like the ice shards could be thickened maybe to make it a bit more obvious that you’re able to stand on it rather than it being a decoration. Other than that, I find the level to be fun and enjoyable

2 Likes

someone rec a playtest

2 Likes
4 Likes

This is absolutely amazing.

1 Like

This map is almost perfect imo but the details are perfect and the gameplay is nearly perfect!

Details: 10/10
Gameplay: 9/10
Originally: 10/10
Creatively: 10/19
—–—————————
Overall: 9.8/10

If map is less crump it could be the first map on my list getting a 10/10 of some maps I rated. Doing video soon on this map.

1 Like

Thank you for the video! I realise how annoying some parts are when they get in the way of the camera and also the shortcut on the quarry section…

1 Like

I meant 10/10 not 10/19

1 Like

Thank you so much! means a lot.

Also thanks everyone for the 10 votes already!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like