Autumn Hideaway missing?

Recent, the people in Crazyblox Games discord server found out that Autumn Hideaway is removed from the game. What hapened?

3 Likes

2 ez and boring i guess
edit: okay autumn hideaway did get removed i guess i cant find the OST vid on crazy’s channel

1 Like

It was banned cuz it was too ez

wait really? is that the only reason why? personally (imo) they should have more of a reason to get rid of it.

1 Like

owo

wait what it does get removed?!

@Crazyblox can you explain pl0x

Yay I still keep Autumn Hideaway OST’s vid on my device
But why Crazyblox removed that map??? It’s not too bad

1 Like

:open_mouth:

:persevere::persevere::persevere::pensive::pensive::pensive::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::frowning::frowning::frowning:

it’s possible it could be getting revamped because that’s what happened to northern workshop when it got removed

2 Likes

:open_mouth: maybe
yeah it really needs a revamp

4 Likes

my god you’re right

it’s already too blockee and bland

No.

Nennai (i think) did some horrible things which led crazy to remove it from FE2. I don’t know what she did though.

Plus, it was really boring and the OST sucks in my opinion but crazy said that there may be a revamp soon.

1 Like

Nennai is a female…

2 Likes

this is why

just becuz of an argument???

owo probably

1 Like

News broke out that the creator did something very wrong that after looking into it internally during the beginning of this January we (myself, nicholas and selected moderation team members) came to a conclusion and agreed to remove all their works and credit from the game so that Flood Escape 2 and the surrounding community are no longer involved with them out of concerns for user safety. This isn’t the right place to discuss it and for the sake of respecting others privacy no more info will be given out. Autumn Hideaway will MAYBE return as I understand it is many people’s favourites but a new version will be replacing it IF it does get released.
from crazyblocc

3 Likes

yay autumn hideaway revamp!!! pls make it harder and remove shortcut! :dddd (if it will be released)

1 Like

From what I know
Nennai harassed a 13 year old person

4 Likes