Quantcast

Blizzard Factory it's cancelled

So…you read right the title, Blizzard Factory it’s cancelled, the reason it’s…I will tell you a history:

Well…TimeNotDesign was in your computer, thinking the mistake he commited about Blizzard Factory, so he have na Idea, make a post to about He Maps Ideas, and the post have the winner (Yokosikaku), but TimeNotDesign have other idea for his second map (and first playable map)…

-When april it’s coming, have easter special, so I will build na Easter Map Special! - Say in him mind

So…TimeNotDesign was building he map, but he forget one thing: the queu will be full in april and Time will not finish and whitelist the map in april, but TimeNotDesign have other idea, he will update his map in Blizzard Factory model (who it’s whitelisted alredy), and now, when TimeNotDesign will finish he map, He Will Kill Blizzard Factory.

So, this it’s the end of Blizzard Factory?

I say no, I have the model In a game (who I created Blizzard Factory), and I have na other game, I think (the game who Tides Of Hybrid was created), I will try to whitelist my Easter map and Blizzard Factory, If the queu it’s clear when I whitelist my Easter map, Blizzard Factory will be, and I only have to put scripts on it.

I hope you guys understand, I’m making na map better than Blizzard Factory

:moyai:

1 Like

This gonna be boring…

:moyai: is the worst emoji. It’s horrendous and ugly. I hate it. The point of emojis is to show emotions, but what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really feel like a massive stone today”? It’s useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. I want to drive on over to the emoji headquarters and kill it. If this was the emoji movie I’d push it off a cliff. People just comment :moyai: as if it’s funny. It’s not. :moyai: deserves to die. He deserves to have his smug little stone face smashed in with a hammer. Oh wow, it’s a stone head, how hilarious, I’ll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. It deserves to burn in hell. Why is it so goddamn smug. You’re a stone, you have no life goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from annoying me.

1 Like

:moyai: is the worst emoji. It’s horrendous and ugly. I hate it. The point of emojis is to show emotions, but what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really feel like a massive stone today”? It’s useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. I want to drive on over to the emoji headquarters and kill it. If this was the emoji movie I’d push it off a cliff. People just comment :moyai: as if it’s funny. It’s not. :moyai: deserves to die. He deserves to have his smug little stone face smashed in with a hammer. Oh wow, it’s a stone head, how hilarious, I’ll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. It deserves to burn in hell. Why is it so goddamn smug. You’re a stone, you have no life goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from annoying me.

I boke de chain >:)

Now I’m serious, this topic it’s an serious map who have 10 votes and will be killed by me…

It isn’t funny anymore

1 Like

it’s only some copypasta from Reddit that was posted by @Harri
you don’t have to post it in every single topic
including my dead topics

1 Like

.em gniyonna morf trapa efil ni gnihtyna hsilpmocca reven lliw uoy ,slaog efil on evah uoy ,enots a er’uoY .gums nmaddog os ti si yhW .lleh ni nrub ot sevresed tI .TI POTS .ON .tsop I tnemmoc yreve ni ti esu ll’I ,suoiralih woh ,daeh enots a s’ti ,wow hO .remmah a htiw ni dehsams ecaf enots elttil gums sih evah ot sevresed eH .eid ot sevresed :iayom: .ton s’tI .ynnuf s’ti fi sa :iayom: tnemmoc tsuj elpoeP .ffilc a ffo ti hsup d’I eivom ijome eht saw siht fI .ti llik dna sretrauqdaeh ijome eht ot revo no evird ot tnaw I .ti ees I revenehw em nihtiw regna detoor peed a sekovorp tsuj tI .ti etah I .sselesu s’tI ?”yadot enots evissam a ekil leef yllaer I ,wow“ kniht dna gninrom eht ni pu ekaw tsuj uoy oD ?wohs siht seod noitome tahw tub ,snoitome wohs ot si sijome fo tniop ehT .ti etah I .ylgu dna suodnerroh s’tI .ijome tsrow eht si :iayom:

bop Nice

ok so its gonna be broing

ok lets broing

(sorry if its a bit mean or anything also no you spelled it correct)

ah, good forum

just why

exactly

overdosing a joke makes it unfunny

i did not mean this
i’m sorry :frowning:

Wow, I really feel like a massive stone today.

Me too.

:moyai:

No

stop