Quantcast

Bug found on Roblox Studio

I already reported it but roblox tried to help me in around 20+ messages but failed :joy:

3 Likes

I hate this so much, it’s broke about 3428762397239 times and it’s just a bruh moment.

I bet it’s part of the viruses they have in the roblox system that they mentioned. What ever it is, it really needs a fix.

2 Likes

no lol it’s probably just a bug

1 Like

This is happening to me too but literally 3/4 of my models are garbage obby-creating essentials I made in 2018 before i found FE2

2 Likes

then roblox really likes bugs has this has happened a million times lol

2 Likes

basical truth lol

6 Likes

yeah that happens to me as well.

1 Like

Patch exploit engine mostly

1 Like

this bug is really annoying me (probably everyone else too) because I cannot access my older models and that’s where most of my map models are saved

3 Likes

Not sure, that’s a bug. Some DevForum member must have to report this bug issue.

3 Likes

we did it millions of times

when it happened the 1st time

3 Likes

oh my god will you ever fix your studio, roblox

THis is why I can’t update all of my maps even they are already updated. That bug has been here for a long time since there is a big update of this. Which that makes me want to take a long break from updating FE2. ROBLOX didn’t fix it and I still don’t know why, I wish they could notice and fixed it already

2 Likes

guys you realize i still have this bug from 4 months ago

well its worse

3 Likes

I have no problem on this. Even though I have many models

1 Like

lucky you

now its worse for me.

it added me every model i had deleted from studio, and now it blocks my map slots

4 Likes

you now cant even save a model to roblox

2 Likes

I can, but I can’t access my 2 old map slots which sucks oof

Nvm. A