Quantcast

Canis Vegolis ☄ [Thanks for 15 votes]

Hi! I’ve been inactive for a while and I’m back again. Epik.
Because I was somewhat still interested in making stuffs, so that’s why, even I’m kinda bored of FE2 because it’s lack of necessary updates, I didn’t meant to rush Crazy but this is just my thought of FE2, so don’t get mad with my opinion lol.

Status: Gathering Support/Surveying for suggestions and criticisms.

Goal: For fun, maybe?

Description of Map
The map name “Canis Vegolis” was mixed with the star names. (VY Canis Majoris, Vega and
Polaris. They’re ones of my most favorite star) the map itself is the winter themed map. so I think it’s good to make the map name that included the star name.

The map design was inspired from my old maps (Niflheim Hvergelmir and Siberia Massif) the map in first section will be the open-map which you’ll be spawned nearby the glacier, the second section will be the cavern that full of green creatures and the last section will be the facility that caused the catastrophic disaster to this place.

Creator: popp15 (Owner) and ITIRoblox_GirlITI (Assistant) (He helped a lot this time)

Part count: 5,976 parts (People with bad quality pc are not recommend to play this map)

Average time to finish the map (solo): 1:29-1:35

Music:

Difficulty: Crazy

ID: 2765125396 (Temporary)

Time spent to this progress: 3 months 1 month from serious working and 2 months from ran out of idea

Pictures / Videos of Map

First section:

Second section:

Final section:

(VV the tower view if you’ve seen from 1st section VV)

Creators thought
Me (popp15): I think I’ve outed myself enough for this map, I was suffered for whole 2 months because I can’t find any idea but with my friend help, so I can continue this map until it finished, and this is the second time that I’m not disappointed to my creation but it’s still a little bit over-decorated for some reason lol.
ITIRoblox_GirlITI: “I think this is our best progress… yes

And now, it’s time for your thought about this map

Design + Details:

• Great
  • Good
  • Decent
  • Acceptable
  • It’s not my taste
  • Bad
  • Terrible

0 voters

Gameplay:

• Enjoyable
  • Fun
  • Decent
  • Acceptable
  • Boring
  • Terrible

0 voters

Difficulty Rating:

• Should be Insane map
  • Easy Crazy map
  • Average Crazy map
  • Hard Crazy map
  • Harder than most of Crazy maps

0 voters

Overall:

• Great
  • Good
  • Decent
  • Acceptable
  • Not interested
  • Bad
  • Terrible

0 voters

Also, there’re the secrets in this map… but i think it’s not that necessary lol.

Holy god! This is soooooooooooooooooooooo legendary!

I’m ready to record + a vote :slight_smile:

2 Likes

again with confusing map names lol
jokes aside this map’s really good

2 Likes

amazing
reminds me of nflheim or whatever the name was lol

2 Likes

this is nice

2 Likes

Looks pretty amazing.

2 Likes

111ROBLOX_GIRL111

Holy heck this looks amazing

1 Like

Oh welll, I’ve forgot to mention that we will decrease some unnecessary parts to make players more comfortable to play this map, the new stuffs will update in this topic.

I DID NOT MEAN TO VOTE ACCEPTABLE! I MEANT GREAT! :smiley:

So you’re saying that you’ve mistaken from clicked the rating button? You can change your vote by click at “Show results” button and select again.

Oh. Thx for telling me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Redone

1 Like

Incredible map! I love the details! I’m going to test real quick! :smiley:
Jeez, 6,000+ Parts…

1 Like

Minor update. (9/9/2020)

• decreased the amount of parts from 6,692 parts > 5,976 parts.
  • deleted some unnecessary details.
1 Like

For some reason, I think final section is kinda too easy in general. Should we buff it? :thinking:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If there’s still no vote for this poll today, I guess that I will keep it as the same.

After I’ve finished all of duty from the school, I will convert some buttons become the group-button. Especially in the 1st and the final section, I hope it will be more challenging for multiplayers server.

Edit:
And I just accidentally click at the vote… bruh.

1 Like

You can remove the vote you know, just press the vote button again and then press “Remove Vote”

Nope, I meant the vote from rating poll (Design + Details). It cannot be removed. I think I made you misunderstood because I did not explain it more clearly, my bad.

you can press the dont see the results button and then revote