Quantcast

Cave System Map Review

Gonna review the new map in FE2 Alpha

ROOM 1 THOUGHTS: The room is pretty good, its not to hard to get that first button, even in a one player game. It has some pretty nice details, especially how the rope is broken on one of the platforms

ROOM 2 THOUGHTS: This room is similar to the first room, it has a slightly harder but not to hard parkour section for a button, and like room 1 has lots of detail put into it.

ROOM 3 THOUGHTS: Probably my least favorite room from the map. You get an airtank when entering here. Basically you just swim into the 4th room. One thing I do like here is the floating crates.

FINAL/ROOM 4 THOUGHTS: The best room in the map imo. I really like how it uses lava towers old camera style and that camera makes it so much more challenging. The challenge here is to press 4 buttons to fill in pipes, so you can open the exit. It doesnt have much detail but everything else about it is good

OVERALL THOUGHTS: 8.5/10 map. It has lots of detail, the theme is good in my opinion, and its not to hard or easy

5 Likes

Good review!

This kind of feedback is valuable to help make the game better, so keep it up :slight_smile:

11 Likes

uWu alpha cave system

1 Like

2yrs later xDDDD

1 Like

oml 2 years later

1 Like

oml 3 years later

1 Like

omg what

not really lol
but 2020 is coming soon :oo