Cherry Terrace

ID: 6271201951

Description of Map
A pink terrace covered in cherry blossoms.

Pictures / Videos of Map-

I already like the look of this map, gonna try to beat it

2 Likes

HOLY
THIS LOOKS REALLY GOOD

2 Likes

HOW DUDE

just how

2 Likes

wow, very impressive. the terrain in the background is quite empty, try filling in those areas with detail.

also i dislike the platforms that sitck out of the wall in the last pick, consider changing those

2 Likes

wtfff thats impressive like hell. gonna play it and see if im right

2 Likes

This looks really nice! I really like the terrain and trees and the color scheme

2 Likes

outstanding work :clap: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

uhhhh
the gameplay is not the best tbh

will give review later

3 Likes

the aesthetics were a big plus, however could be improved a little bit. there’s a giant empty area where it looks like there’s nothing but actually there’s giant pools. maybe use particles to make them more misty, and add some more life to it because it looks like nothing lives here.

yes i managed to get up here

as for the gameplay, well, it’s ok at best. the first problem i found was that all of the trees were cancollide true. i would recommend making all of them cancollide false. the music seems almost too intense imo. also put more arrows, because it was kinda confusing.

the beginning looked promising tbh up until this part vv

i got very confused here and ended up climbing the trees to the top where the pools are. add some arrows here please.

i don’t like the platforms here, it was just long jumps which required me to use shift lock. nerf this part and maybe change the design of the platforms

the parts after that were better, but could still be improved. i think one of the walljumps were floating, so maybe look at that. also i was 0.0001 miliseconds away from dying when i beat it.

this map is almost amazing man, but the gameplay really ruins it.

4 Likes

Maybe change the skybox idk
Other than that the map looks good

2 Likes

Wanted to say this earlier but you can jump on one of the trees before the collapsible bridge and just walk on top of the invisible wall and it saves a ton of time and really needs it.

1 Like

Looks amazing

2 Likes

Ok details are cool but map is super confusing and gameplay wise the last part is filled with super long jumps

1 Like

Yep I can’t beat it lel but good map over all ima just post my personal best :3

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! I took some time to adjust a few of the things you mentioned, so hopefully the map will be more enjoyable. I also plan to add some more detail to the background when I have the time to.

1 Like

Yeah maybe nerf it a bit on that part :confused: meh fingers are sore like heck

1 Like

Reminds me of my building style, I’d suggest playing around with colors and structures, but this looks awesome!

1 Like

10/10 map, amazing :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I AM GOING TO REC THIS ASAP HOLY COW

VOTED

I don’t have yt channel yet though hmm…

2 Likes