Quantcast

Classic Heights 🎮

wtf this is releasing too fast

1 Like

meme review
not that quality a meme review but still
short map, too easy for its difficulty, kinda fitting music, overall 6/10 map

I voted for this because it gives nostalgia from Old Roblox.

i smell gravity

6 Likes

I think that you should make this a bit longer. I managed to get 44 secs and only 3 tries on mobile to finish it solo. Additionaly where to go after the second button isnt so clear. Might want to add an arrow. Also the fifth button I believe that the button should be higher so you can’t shortcut. Other than that I hope this map makes it to the game would be nice to have a new NORMAL map!

3 Likes

It’s cool, I like the aesthetics

2 Likes

This map is so well done and so classic I’ve have done a video on it. Well done with this map.
Gives me nostalgia vibesss

2 Likes

I am so confused how Classic Heights already has almost 15 votes! Thank you everyone for voting.

14*

1 Like

also it has 15 now so uuh ye

Well now it has 14 >:D

reee xd

WELL NOW IT HAS 15!

3 Likes

Well now it has 16 >:3

2 Likes

Well it’s almost impossible to get to the ladder in Sky Sanctuary even if it’s already appeared.

See I was expecting something more here but no it’s the same like SS. It would be much better if it had at least some parkour to get to the ladder.

No I ment that it dosent matter whenever SS has a ladder or not. You won’t be able to make it to the ladder if you fall on the jumps when the door opens after the ladder appears and pressing the 1st button then you are basically a goner cause you have to spend time going up to the surface of the acid to reach the ladder and then you don’t have enough time to move forward to get to it even if you do both at the same time.

1 Like

What year is it in the map?
I think it’s 2006.

no it’s 2008 lol

depends on how you look at it

roblox was made in 2006, but went public 2008

1 Like