CLUB QUARRY

Status

Completed | Whitelisted

Map ID

ID
Short ID
/q7r5e

Description

A barren jazz club complex in the middle of the night.

This marks the first official solo map of mine (besides Scorching Volcano). I’ve been focused on the composing side with maps but never really paid attention to building as much, hence this map was made. This was an experience to make and I appreciate the support for those who kept up and tested with the map development before release. Club Quarry is mainly based off of Cavern Club from Adventure Forward 2, and is meant for Flood Escape 2 map submission.

Information

Part Count
3,683 parts
Time to Complete
Solo - 1:40-1:43
Multiplayer - 1:35-143
BGM
Michael Guy Bowman - Every Time I Look Into Your Eyes (Cut/Edited)

Special Thanks

Thank you to the mentioned people for contributing with the map development!

Supportive

Ethan76167 - Helping with water scripts
Guest_34821 - Very supportive and suggesting certain portions.
disney12 - Influence and assistance with certain textures, meshes, and gameplay.

Main Early Testers

Ethan76167
disney12
RARI_F8
ThaDogeTho
Zerixilous
I_zcy
noomlek

Images

Video

Oh yeah, I can officially make the lore for this map, so I will declare that this map somewhat has an affiliation with Castle Tides, because yes.

ayo 1st

1 Like

dope map gj domie

1 Like

signol approve

coolio

that is really cool domino man

1 Like

yooo signol moment

8 Likes

6th
:slight_smile:

cool beans

First impressions
It is, by a longshot, less interesting than meets the eye. Some of the pictures are kind of dim and one room isn’t my tone, as it‘s walls are pitch-black. The gameplay is okay but the lava is too fast for a Hard map.

The walls that are pitch-black is just a short staircase. It’s not that dim tbh, and also the map takes place at night. Cannot slow down the lava because it meets at the line of the 1:45 mark.

EIght, so I just played it and I must say how it reminds me of old fe2, Good Work!

3 Likes

Solgon are you there somewhere?

Finally released !! OMG , I actually love it !!! :heart: :heart: :blush:

5 Likes

adventure forward LETS GO

1 Like

nice job btw :wink:

1 Like

Approved by the Vis Council

2 Likes

This looks like a map disney would make or a sequel/prequel to Oriental Groove! :+1:

4 Likes

Oriental groove.
Since oriental grove is more of a forestry - based map and doesn’t really have anything to do with musical instruments.

1 Like