Quantcast

===|Core|===

ID: 1222246145
Difficulty: Insane
Average time of completion: 1m 47s

Description:
In the near future, an artificially-intelligent power supply facility from deep beneath the earth’s surface has lost its control. After the evacuation of its employers, a team is dispatched to make their way through the facility and shut it down at its core once and for all. In the meantime the self-aware facility, knowing of the team’s presence, attempts to kill them before they can reach its core by raising the flood and making use of its laser wall.
This map introduces some new features, such as rotating laser walls, floating water, and many more. They might not 100% work well, though.

Pictures:

Link:
Core
Its finally whitelisted! :slight_smile:
I am also very open to any suggestions and feedbacks, so please feel free to comment about it, tyvm.

10 Likes

this map drives into a completely new feeling for fe2, thought its cool, but try surfacing all parts as “smooth no outline” and add some material in picture 3
all likes

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, Overydle. I’ll try and make these changes

2 Likes

Here’s the rest of the rooms:

Hope you’ll like it!

4 Likes

What a incredible work :open_mouth:
This is beautiful …

2 Likes

this is bootiful

1 Like

Amazing. PERIOD!

1 Like

ID 1222246145

This map is great! I worry that it may stray too far from the characteristics of FE2 though… don’t get me wrong, the map is amazing, but it also has to fit into the same box that the rest of FE2 fits into as well. My main concern is the rotating lava walls in the middle of that room. Not only is it a newish concept, it doesn’t really look like lava, it’s moving, and it instantly kills. I didn’t get past that room though (infinite air toggled) cuz I wasn’t fast enough to beat the lava and I’m not going to drive myself insane speedrunning a map just to leave a review, infinite air or no.
This map is very well done, you should be proud of yourself

-Keeper

3 Likes

how do u make the objects move at the starting in pic 2

1 Like

oh yeh… u sure 2 complete the map it takes 1 min n 40 secs

1 Like

the neon water block could confuse some people becuz first time i play, those blocks i was thinking they were just walls :anguished:

1 Like

Maybe I should add the arrows…?

4 Likes

maybe …
oh and also about the animations, they are great but if you don’t have a strong computer and a good connection you gonna have a … floody time ! XD

1 Like

Oof

1 Like

OOF

(MIsSiOn fAiLeD, wE’ll GeT eM nExT TiMe)

3 Likes

rip ;~; idk…

I absolutely love this map, please add this map crazy, this is the best test map I have ever seen. lol

really Crazyblox ?
you just miss the best and greatest map that the FE2 community have ever seen
This map msut be added to the game even there animations and we all know that you hate animated blocks

WHY??? THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MAPS IN THE FORUM! Also… one of the few ones where I don’t need to paste the guideline link @KentDoge @OriLePonytronic @Noobby knows what I mean :wink:

yeah when we make a topic by following the topic :smirk:

1 Like