Crazy rejoined the FE Discord Server

There really isn’t much to say, the title is quite self-explanatory. For proof, check in the #announcements channel and you can see that his name is blue, meaning he has rejoined and gained his role back.

All I simply want to say is that perhaps he may work on FE2 slightly more regularly again, but don’t rush him. I don’t like seeing the literal creator of the game having to leave the one place where he can engage with his community, I get that it’s a break but it’s kinda sad that he doesn’t consider the server as a place to chat too. (well I can see why, but this ain’t the post for that.)

I’m quite aware of the current 0-player-server bug in MapTest and that the main game has been in need of a big update, but be patient, he needs his time too.

That’s all I have to say, see y’all. (i’m going to work on my map in the meanwhile pog)

13 Likes

gameing

1 Like

awesome

1 Like

cool moment

1 Like

hopefully he can fix some bugs and work on fe2 more i guess

at least now he is able to get suggestions

2 Likes

Maybe he’ll add a double boom box update

1 Like

No, just no

1 Like

I am happier than anyone here for some reasons, let’s not discuss for I just don’t want my hardwork to get deleted.

1 Like

nice gl crayon even tho ur not on the forum

1 Like

Tbh, billie isn’t seeming to respond regarding when I’ll get unbanned so oof, I will take a while to comeback, but you know what, I’ll jst make an alt instead lol
Crazyblox Verification: i am about to end this man’s whole carrier
Me; too bad, btw Astro_Plays1234 is m,y second account

but i dont really wanna do dat so uhhh

1 Like

When you get banned from a discord server, it’s an IP ban until you get unbanned

1 Like

Is is IP really existant in discord? NIO IT ISNT

1 Like

NIO

2 Likes

Pretty much alpha/nawkoir is going to like very single post in this topic even if it is not great.
But now there is a possibility that he won’t like this one. :smirk:

2 Likes

you are fortnite, i often like all replies to my posts, ofc i won’t like every if some are actually really bad lol

3 Likes
2 Likes

kind of unnecessary but

making an alt will get you banned.
why do you have to ask billie when you are unbanned. if you’re only banned for a few days just wait patiently. it’s not like it’s serious unless it’s permanent.

look i know being banned sucks but you have to adapt to it. like me i was perm banned for reaching my 3rd ban and i wasn’t really too angry about it so i moved to other discord servers like jtoh or the fe2 yt&b. complaining about it won’t help.

also sometimes you have to give mods a break because they can’t do everything for you or even respond back.

1 Like

I’m excited to see new content in Fe2

1 Like

It’s great to see Crazyblox returning to the official server here, which is very exciting to see him once again! Hopefully he might be planning on new updates to FE2.

2 Likes

yeah, i hope so

2 Likes