Quantcast

Do you think this community is toxic?

Many people said that this commuunity is toxic because of certain having drama on each other, map stealing etc. What do you think?

This community can be divided into two groups: “Discord + MapTest” and “Game”. Recently, I played with people in Pro Servers and they are very friendly! I would really like to talk with them.

How about you? What do you think?

7 Likes

“oh my god stop pushing me”

cannot determine how dumb they can be anymore

4 Likes

Actually, it’s divided into 5.
Game
MapTest
Youtubers
Forums
Discord

I think the most toxic communities are Youtubers, MapTest and Forums. I haven’t really seen anybody very toxic in the Discord server, probably because I rarely check there lol. The forum and the actual game community are 2 COMPLETELY different communities.

9 Likes

It would be better to have a harsher MapTest rules
toxicity usually starts at map buffs as I see imo

4 Likes

If people keep calling it toxic then yeah you’re making it toxic.

2 Likes

the discord community is really nice

1 Like

ok?

1 Like

It’s up to my luck if I play in the Pro server, 55% that I found were toxic and rageful. 25% were the quiet servers, I guess they’re serious about gameplay. 20% were nice servers where people can understand other people feeling and communicative.

Some of the people who called the “overall” of our community as “toxic” were pessimistic, and I’m not wondering why our community usually said that kind of thing to us. yeah, it’s annoying to me

The most toxic side of our community should be the Map test one in my opinion. Because as I have seen in the server, some of them usually spam the buffed map and yell to the people if it got deleted, and maybe spam in the chat.

In Discord. I seldom see the toxic people there, maybe because of good moderation?

In Forum. 15% of people here were “kinda” toxic in my opinion. But people who usually have the problem with us here were paranoid or misunderstood from the conversation that we have said. I’d not like to count those people who act so “paranoid” as the toxic people.

In Youtube. I didn’t know about this much. Some of them used to be “brainwashed”, which is I kinda not like it.

4 Likes

It has nothing to do with luck.

1 Like

Of course. Because I am no to longer play Pro server anymore.

2 Likes

No matter what server there’s no luck involved in how toxic people are.

5 Likes

yeah
the community is toxic
but really it’s just those people who cause drama, steal maps and uses free models.

2 Likes

im in all of them xddd

though im not toxic

4 Likes

ew

Honestly the forums and YouTubers. I’m not gonna call out names though. I’ll admit I used to be very toxic and many of you know that.

4 Likes

No it’s not really toxic to people towards guys like you, because you are very well known in this community anyway

1 Like

Since when is Ricardo Milos toxic

1 Like

I say uh

Yes

Because…
There’s a guy who is very toxic, his name starts with the letter A
He is confirmed to be a FE2 YouTuber
He is confirmed to be a fan abuser
He is confirmed to be a person who tried to cause trouble

2 Likes

Oh I see