Quantcast

DominoContributing's Third Annual Battle of the Forums Tournament

The tournament is in its session.

Losers’ Round 2 will take place until June 2nd. 4 matches per day.

• :b:io
  • T-Boi

0 voters

• Lua Mage
  • Cat

0 voters

• Linus
  • B R A C K E Y S

0 voters

• Eale
  • KEWEN

0 voters

Results and poll refresh tomorrow!

Greetings! It’s that time again, as another tournament opens, awaiting for another victor. Two years ago, I started this as a fun thing to the community, and it went pretty intense. Because of the feedback, I hosted it again the next year, and the tension stayed as always. This forum event has always been something fun to host and cool to participate in. I decided to start this earlier instead of July because this will be a longer event than the previous one to get through everything (second tournament was a month-long event), and also I’m just really bored since I’m out from school.

This tournament will contain the same amount of challengers as the second annual tournament, which is 64, but this time the tournament will be formatted in a…

DOUBLE ELIMINATION FORMAT!

Correct indeed, this time all challengers have two chances, starting in the winner’s bracket, in which first-time losers drop down to the loser’s bracket to fight other loser challengers. The winner of the loser’s bracket will face the winner of the winner’s bracket for the ultimate champion. I’m looking forward to this year’s tournament more than everything else, because this will indeed be EPIC.

If you are unfamiliar with this tournament in general or would like to take a glimpse, here are the links to the last two tournaments:

Once again, good luck to every challenger out there who dare take the crown.

This is an exclusive battle royale tournament where the community picks sixty-four challengers to take the test to one-on-one each other, where the community audience decides its fate to proceed or drop. This tournament is run by the forum users themselves, where each selects their own fighter, to face the battlefield where the people vote on either two challengers in one round. The fighter with the most votes proceeds on, while the other fighter drops down or perishes. This continues in a cycle 1v1 tournament bracket, until the fighter count remains with two left, awaiting for the final round to end.

Because this is a double elimination bracket, there are two main brackets to this tournament, the Winner’s Bracket and the Loser’s Bracket. Every fighter starts in the winner’s bracket as the rounds occur, which will get half the players off the winner’s bracket, dropping down to the loser’s. The loser’s bracket serves as a sudden death match, where other fighters who lost the winner’s bracket round battle other fighters who also lost. If a fighter loses another match, they are officially eliminated. Eventually there will be one fighter left in the winner’s bracket and the loser’s bracket, and this is where the grand finale round will take place, so don’t let yourself down if you reach the loser’s bracket, this is as vital as the rest.

This tournament series was inspired by the SiIvaGunner King for a Day Tournament.

There are certain guidelines that this tournament has for it to function properly. The tournament and its participants will follow the rules listed:

• This is a community event. All actions are towards the community and not the hoster. This event follows favoritism in order for this event to proceed, so please do not spread drama if you’ve lost, thanks.
  • All battles will take place in the Stadium tab, in which it will be located above the post, below the large logo. Each battle is called a match, where two selected fighters are picked to be voted by the community to move on to the next round.
  • Rounds will be divided since there’s a winner’s and a loser’s bracket. Rounds will be listed as Winners’ Round or Losers’ Round, to extinguish from the others.
  • Four matches will be live in the stadium every day until Losers’ Round 3, two matches then until quarterfinals take place, in which one round per day will occur.
  • Polls will be active during matches. Users will have the opportunity to vote on which fighter is acceptable to them. Polls will close every 24 hours, but could vary when they will be refreshed. At least hoping to refresh the polls by or around 12 AM PST.
  • Do not bot votes in the polls that will serve as an unfair advantage to any opponent. After polls are closed, user vote choices will be revealed to everyone.
  • Remember to be respectful in every case, just remember that this is just a game and should not be a big deal.
  • Do not advertise your fighter since that serves as an unfair advantage.
  • Banner topics will be used in important cases such as the beginning of the tournament, the start of a round, every match beginning in the Semifinals, and the winner of the tournament.
  • When Finals take place, the bracket moves to single elimination, the loser fighter in the winner finals and grand finals bracket will be eliminated no matter.
  • If a poll ends in a tie, a random generator between the two fighters will select the outcome to save time.
  • Make sure to follow the General Community Guidelines.
  • Make sure to have fun!

This is the round queue of what rounds and fighters the tournament will go through.

• Start: May 13th, 2020
  • Winners’ Round 1 - 64 fighters (32 matches): May 13th, 2020 - May 21st, 2020
  • Losers’ Round 1 - 32 fighters (16 matches): May 21st, 2020 - May 25th, 2020
  • Winners’ Round 2 - 32 fighters (16 matches): May 25th, 2020 - May 29th, 2020
  • Losers’ Round 2 - 32 fighters (16 matches): May 29th, 2020 - June 2nd, 2020
  • Losers’ Round 3 - 16 fighters (8 matches)
  • Winners’ Round 3 - 16 fighters (8 matches)
  • Losers’ Round 4 - 16 fighters (8 matches)
  • Losers’ Quarterfinals 1 - 8 fighters (4 matches)
  • Winners’ Quarterfinals - 8 fighters (4 matches)
  • Losers’ Quarterfinals 2 - 8 fighters (4 matches)
  • Losers’ Semifinals 1 - 4 fighters (2 matches)
  • Winners’ Semifinals - 4 fighters (2 matches)
  • Losers’ Semifinals 2 - 4 fighters (2 matches)
  • Winners’ Finals - 2 fighters (1 match)
  • Losers’ Finals - 2 fighters (1 match)
  • Grand Finals - 2 fighters (1 match)
  • End

Remember that this is not a competitive tournament, just a fun thing I like to do that gets the community going along. If you are successful as the ultimate champion, you do get this sick badge that you can flex on lol.
image image
XCesaro10X and Gust

DMinecraft999

DOUBLE BRANCH

INTERACTIVE
Because the bracket is very large, it will become difficult to display, so I will give access to the organized link if anyone needs it.

https://challonge.com/f57o69ed

48 fighters currently alive.

Rick Astley
Him
Red Moon
:b:eter
Sconic (ft. Glass Shoes)
Filter
Live-Action Sonic
Untrustworthy Self
Nerfgun
Knuckles
Meme Cat
The Magician
Piece of Cake
Ponier Kid
Obama
Tesla Memetruck

T-Boi (Dropped by Rick Astley, W R1, M1)
Cat (Dropped by Coconutnaire, W R1, M3)
B R A C K E Y S (Dropped by Ponier Kid, W R1, M5)
KEWEN (Dropped by :b:apyrus, W R1, M7)
Annoying Orange (Dropped by Untrustworthy Self, W R1, M10)
Chef Mike (Dropped by Reincarnation Crystal R, W R1, M12)
Dummy (Dropped by Obama, W R1, M13)
Walter (Dropped by Knuckles, W R1, M15)
Ultra L (Dropped by EMBot1 -T2, W R1, M17)
Soundodger+ Bubble (Dropped by Red Moon, W R1, M20)
Lava Monster (Dropped by Mike, W R1, M21)
PewDiePie (Dropped by KFC Fried Chicken, W R1, M24)
King Slimey (Dropped by Eale, W R1, M26)
Surreal Head (Dropped by The Magician, W R1, M27)
Neko (Dropped by Lua Mage, W R1, M29)
VibeMaster69 (Dropped by Sconic (ft. Glass Shoes), W R1, M32)

Crabberfish (Dropped by Rick Astley, W R2, M1)
Coconutnaire (Dropped by Him, W R2, M2)
Garden (Dropped by Ponier Kid, W R2, M3)
:b:apyrus (Dropped by Nerfgun, W R2, M4)
THE GUY (Dropped by Untrustworthy Self, W R2, M5)
Reincarnation Crystal R (Dropped by Piece of Cake, W R2, M6)
Woman Behind the Slaughter (Dropped by Obama, W R2, M7)
Lord Monstercat (Dropped by Knuckles, W R2, M8)
EMBot1 -T2 (Dropped by Live-Action Sonic, W R2, M9)
Anime Girl (Dropped by Red Moon, W R2, M10)
Mike (Dropped by Filter, W R2, M11)
KFC Fried Chicken (Dropped by :b:eter, W R2, M12)
Eale (Dropped by Tesla Memetruck, W R2, M13)
Linus (Dropped by The Magician, W R2, M14)
Lua Mage (Dropped by Meme Cat, W R2, M15)
:b:io (Dropped by Sconic (ft. Glass Shoes), W R2, M16)

Lefty (Eliminated by T-Boi, L R1, M1)
CoryXKenshin (Eliminated by Cat, L R1, M2)
Tomne (Eliminated by B R A C K E Y S, L R1, M3)
Kayo (Eliminated by KEWEN, L R1, M4)
Teal Bird (Eliminated by Annoying Orange, L R1, M5)
Crayon Pikachu (Eliminated by Chef Mike, L R1, M6)
ROBLOXER52 (Eliminated by Dummy, L R1, M7)
Proton (Eliminated by Walter, L R1, M8)
Hex (Eliminated by Ultra L, L R1, M9)
Sly Cooper (Eliminated by Soundodger+ Bubble, L R1, M10)
Agaricus_Astro (Eliminated by Lava Monster, L R1, M11)
Potato God (Eliminated by PewDiePie, L R1, M12)
Doodle Tab (Eliminated by King Slimey, L R1, M13)
Windows 10 (Eliminated by Surreal Head, L R1, M14)
Mrs. Ugly Face (Eliminated by Neko, L R1, M15)
Dabbing Konosuba (Eliminated by VibeMaster69, L R1, M16)

27 Likes

Closing this for 10 minutes for people to read the rules.

17 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 5 minutes.

Submission Format:

[Insert Title Here]

[Image]

6 Likes

I wanna join, I guess

I read rules but I didn’t understand nothing lol

Can you resume what is this Annual Battle?

2 Likes

this looks like epic domino is doing the epic :eyes:

can i send submissions now?

2 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Yo why?

2 Likes

@Spaghettisine wdym

2 Likes

You send in a submission, which gets voted against a other submission.

The one who has the most votes stays in the winner’s round.

The submission who loses goes down to the loser’s bracket.

3 Likes

Idk.

2 Likes

That was honestly fast
I don’t expect to win so here you go

R I C K A S T E L Y

Ft. Algebra Math Teacher

9 Likes

Peanut butter.

2 Likes

This is my first time competing, don’t ask why. Anyways, my fighter is the ultra L lol

Ultra_l_ground (3)

9 Likes

I gotta make one.

And I promise this time it’s no pvz.

2 Likes

I may not win so I’ll not do anything here apart from this reply and my browser just crashed

2 Likes

Doodle Tab joins the battle!

if you need poses ask me through a forum dm

7 Likes

And I’ll give a hint of who I am gonna post, something related to towels, I guess no knows it cuz I am making it.

3 Likes

th

Introducing…

Teal Bird :exploding_head:

The bird that I found in my files so here you go

totally did not steal it from google

5 Likes