Quantcast

Dreamscape

Version: 1.3.1
ID: 4666885670 (bundled with Astronomia)
Time to Complete: Up to 1:35.8

Dreamscape is a Crazy map created on February 2020, alongside Fallen Laboratory. It takes place in a space station with a faulty supply of acid and lava, overflowing and eventually mixing into a crumbling facility of junk around Earth. The escape pods are still functional despite experiencing some damage on the front. 20 people arrive at the tower and now they have to climb and escape the spacecraft. With sun rays and a depth of field effect, you will be amazed!

There is a special version of the map bundled with the official version. It is a map designed for the main Flood Escape 2 game. Currently it doesn’t deserve a spot since it’s work in progress and it sits at over 4,500 parts. It’s current BGM is Blue Moon’s OST and may subject to change without notice. This version is no longer playable as Dreamscape will be abandoned as a whole.

SCREENSHOTS

Pre-release

v1.3.1

VIDEOS

Note: Video authors that are italicized are videos that show the ShadowMap lighting, while bold shows that the video has some kind of importance and is vital to its success. Any video by a user I don’t recognize aren’t listed here.

Pre-release

defyinginhell (Reveal)
King_Denzel21
FedeLiterallyExists
defyinginhell (2020 version)
givemenamepls
MIIXUV
Creeperswag5
midlecs

v1.0

King_Denzel21 (verification run)
aber75
Zuunder
alex28901
Aqua_X

v1.1

defyinginhell (Easter Egg)

v1.25

defyinginhell

v1.3

defyinginhell

Ooh
It’s looks nice
But frm the vid there is the red ambience/fog so maybe add that in studios?

For a W.I.P map it’s perfect .

This map it’s really good in all (gameplay, details and others).

It can be improved in details, but the details in now, are really good.

Good luck with your project.

Dreamscape is a really amazing and challenging map, and it brings the greatest space-themed map to have a challenging part of the obstacles, which is really fun to do a challenge. :rocket:

The designs including details are amazing, and I liked it. The gameplay is a really fun challenging, and the BGM really does sound nice! I like the concept of the map, because it’s a splendid thing to see the views on the map.

Since this map is in currently work-in-progress and is on a way to finish, then I can’t wait to see till’ it goes finished! :partying_face:
This map deserves a really great job and deserves a great vote. It’s a fun thing to make a challenging map! You have done an amazing job. :smile:

I wish you and your map to have a good luck! :+1:

Really big improvement from Broken Laboratory!

I like that the map isn’t overdetailed, which is really really rare thing that happens in facility maps

looks decent, the only suggestion is to impliment more colour and material variety and change the music, it doesnt fit imo

istg that is one of the most fast paced maps i have ever played.

2 Likes

this looks pretty good

I remember playing this before going to poland, the bgm is smooth and good.

ah yes

I heard this song in one of spinks videos

awww but it was such a good map D:

the map is broken aw

That is really a sad news to hear. It was such an amazing map! :+1:

f

:sleepy:

Dreamscape is returning from the dead! Expect more new updates soon!

3 Likes

yessssss man

oh, thank god

omg yes