Quantcast

Dynamite Plant 🧨[16 votes!]

Description: Old map that I never finished. Decided to do it up a bit!

ID: 4578474124

Part count: 3046

Pictures (These need updating!):

Videos!
@TheFloodBuilder:

Feedback is much appreciated!

neat
vote

1 Like

I suggest changing the lighting

1 Like

Lighting looks quite odd in some parts, I would recommend reducing the sun intensity somehow

1 Like

This looks… Amazing.

From first looking at the pictures. I suggest you adjust the lighting.

1 Like

after 3 consecutive replies, lighting is now a must :joy:

2 Likes

Edited lighting a bit, any recommendations?

I’ve got a few more changes to make before I put up the ID too so feel free to leave some more suggestions!

add grass blades
nonetheless, the map looks cool and reminds me of tf2 for some reason

2 Likes

I’m not too sure on grass blades. The player never comes into contact with the terrain (it’s purely decorative) and tbh im not a massive fan of the block grass blades any more lol

thanks though, I’ll give it a shot!

Added some grass blades and powerlines, here’s the ID yall 4578474124

Could use some more decoration. Maybe smooth out some edges or something. I can’t tell what I find off about it.
Anyways 5/10.

3 Likes

ayo welcome bacc aspa

1 Like

It originally had a lot of decoration but that was way off, made it look chaotic and cramped, so i don’t think it’d be that. And most of the edges are smoothed so that’s unlikely either. It might be a preference thing, it might not, but if you do figure out what it is, please let me know!
thanks for the feedback too :smiley:

1 Like

Played the map. I’m guessing it might be something to do with the colours / contrast.

The map’s gameplay seemed nice, though I got confused of where to go at the 4th image’s location. The map felt cramped at certain times. Still I reckon it’s a good map and if you were to work on it more it would be an amazing map.

1 Like

Noted, thank you!

Here’s a video on Colour Theory. I’m hoping it helps you with making stuff on Roblox.

2 Likes

high graphics?
also looks cool

I like it

that simplicity though
+1 vote

Instant vote, but I would change that gate in pic 5