Electron Memories

3rd Part of the “EM” Facilities Trilogy

Status; 60% Completed
ID: N/A

Upon alerting the N.A Rescue team (N.A.R.T) and escaping the facility while not getting flooded by lava and avoiding countless of EMBots you finally escape after many failed attempts, you jump into a mysterious cyberpunk looking spaceship and it takes flight right before the facility gets engulfed by lava. You are hurled into the air alongside the space ship many kilometres into the air and you watch as what you just escaped gets flooded with lava, all power is gone, the main source of E.M Facilities is destroyed, and potentially won’t be fixed ever.

Moments after you wake up after being rescued you find your self in a cyberpunk environment completely different to the previous facility you emerge from the spaceship, but you are instantly thrusted backwards you luckily land back in the spaceship. Everything becomes immensely bright for a split second and you notice many familiar rift looking shapes open up. Suddenly recognisable objects start spewing out out in front of you one of the objects being some multi-coloured liquid, another EMBot parts, You have no choice but to jump into one of the many rifts to save your life and perhaps other lives…

Upon the release of the map I will be attaching a full history document with ALL the information videos, pictures and discussions about EM1 mainly cause there’s so much and I want to share it with others. There’s a lot you guys haven’t seen yet.

Nart lol

1 Like
1 Like

second

2 Likes

interesting

1 Like

I agree

2 Likes

Wo!1!!1!!!1

1 Like

Local lore department approves of this lore,

9 Likes

lore continues to get more and more complex

4 Likes

lol!

3 Likes

i love how crazyblox gives notifications for enszo posts

2 Likes

no you’re just following him

1 Like

15 votes already gg

1 Like

Can we have some pics maybe?

Also

1 Like

Theres a gif on the topic post showcasing the tower

I know

1 Like

Soo why do you need a picture

I need one to put on the wiki page :3
Idt I can put a gif there

1 Like

If u don’t wanna give one I just had an idea on how to improvise that

2 Likes

I can technically add this in the Best Maps video but this isn’t done yet so I won’t provide an ID until it’s done.