Quantcast

Emmanuel Rodriguez started hating on people again? (I'm sorry for bringing this up again)

I’m sorry for bringing this topic up again, I just want to warn everyone if he’s going to hate people again.

Apparently, me and some of the community actually knew that TheGiftBox124 is supporting Emmanuel, the proof is shown on this video:

And appearently, he actually said mean things in his “apologizing” video, check the comments in this video to see what did he said (probably not important): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z8g1RYAd0U

One of his vids a few days ago saying about “don’t vote maple valley” only becuz of “texture spam”.I mean, there are only textures in the last part, and its on the walls, so I don’t think its actually texture spam. I think he actually starting hating on Manny again, using “texture spam” as an excuse.
Just look:

For all of you, I’m really sorry for bringing this topic up again, I knew this drama should’ve ended, but it seems like it’ll not come to an end for a long time.

2 Likes

this guy is literally unstoppable

4 Likes

emmanuel is the type of guy who robs his own apartment just because it has things he dislikes

7 Likes

Welp, this is a reason I usually stay off these topics on YouTube. If everybody’s posting there on their different opinions, tea really heats up. You know Coffee hate tea >:C

3 Likes

what if you stop giving him attention

2 Likes

i will lol, this is my last post on this topic

bro when will this stop

I’m just going to continue my [Easy] map comp rework video lol

Have you had a person (most of the time a classmate) that tries to annoy you? If you fight back ro do something, then they get what they want: attention. If you act asif you don’t care, then the usually leave you alone. Let Emmanuel do what he wants, and if he finds out that nobody cares, then he will stop.

2 Likes

Eh, you have a point. What you said actually happened at me.

Yes, we fought back the 1st time, which told him that we can’t go down without a fight.

But at this point, most of us would run if we saw someone with a ********. (some word that i am not saying because this is a friendly place)

2 Likes
  1. tell me the word on discord
  2. im gonna work on the compilation now, bai

How abt we all vote for maple valley just to go against him lmao

4 Likes

XD

:confused: what

1 Like

lol, lets just ignore anything related with emmanuel right now, so 0% attention will go to him/her

4 Likes

Oh my god… EMMANUEL, CAN YOU STOP PLEASE???

6 Likes

why did you bring this up again oh my god can the forum be in peace for once

1 Like

but this isnt forum drama

1 Like

it af ec t f or um

be cause of th se pe ople; br ing ing it up ag in

th e whole fo ru m i s t al k ing abo ut it

it 's ev ery w he re
and pr obabl y on n ews so on n

HEheHE AHaHA

i m pes sim is tic

1 Like

Why does he only target Manny? Did Manny do something to him? I’m still wonder. Anyways, can someone tell me what Manny’s disc so I can talk with him.

2 Likes

we made a group but that died after the “fake sorry video”

im not sure if manny has disc, since i never seen a sign of him having disc in any of his videos