Quantcast

Emmanuel Rodriguez, stop

We have a problem here, this person called “Emmanuel Rodriguez” is hating/attacking everyone in Manny69046’s friend list. He keeps hating on Manny only because Manny doesn’t let Emmanuel buff Maple Valley. I’m automatically included in this because he harrased TCO, which is my game, and called everyone in a forum post by DystopianGamerFE2 about the Emmanuel situation the N word. Here’s some evidence: proof harass ed

Evidence for the first reason: fed

If you want to find his channel, heres the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCelzq4iNiMJR28z95AzUd3w

If you’re reading this Emmanuel, just stop your actions, you’re just trying to be the most toxic people on planet.

8 Likes

Emmanuel Rodriguez is one of the most hypothetical person that I know.

4 Likes

finally, someone made a post on this
I thought my reasoning stopped him. I guess I stopped him from threatening me, so try reasoning with him like I did. Maybe it’s a solution?

8 Likes

He keeps saying my maps are bad.

6 Likes

Like I said, hes a gy who protected Manny when I thought he stole maps.

Sad how his main YT has 5k subs.

6 Likes

He swore at you at one of his videos lol

3 Likes

They are mediocre imo, but I honestly think you are trying and Emmanuel is just doing this to get a reaction. It’s called trolling, people who live miserable and hopeless lives go out of their day to hurt someone’s feelings online for their own entertainment. Don’t let his words fool you, if he is for that matter.

8 Likes

XDDD He can’t even spell Cactus!

3 Likes

he doesn’t know about me; lets keep it that way
i do not like thuis guy rn

2 Likes

Why did you even like it lol

2 Likes

here comes the freaking n-word

if i see that on yt, i am leaving my yt account

2 Likes

Fixed

2 Likes

ok manny offtopic but are you happy submergeed is bacc?1?1?1??1

God I hate that game, guess I will have to keep it open until I get a scripter ree

5 Likes

Can I have his channel link? I’d like to see what horrible content he has on his oh, bad channel.

3 Likes

On your channel, if he is harassing you, I think there is a “hide user” button. Maybe use that.

4 Likes

Yes

Also do you allow Maple Valley in the game

2 Likes

Sure!

3 Likes

I might change the music because Autumn Hideway already used that BGM

2 Likes

Here what I said to him.

2 Likes

LOL I THIHK HE HID ME FROM THE CHANNEL omg lol

3 Likes