Evening-Turning-Around 🕖 (Thanks for 5 votes guys!) (TwiistedPandora!)

Description of Map
You will spawn at the shelter at the exit of the Artifex Lignarius which is in the cavern, the location of this map/stage was the small swamp that full with polluted water from the curse of the sanctuary (2nd Section) and the flood starts very quickly at the sanctuary section, try not to get annoyed by the obstacles from this section to prevent from getting flooded with polluted water and then you will end at the small ravine (the continuous of the next map) that full with green trees and grass and this will be the end of the map.

Name info/Trivia
According to the name “Evening-Turning-Around”, this map started in the evening and the “Turning-Around” it was about the story of this map that it got cursed from the sanctuary from some of the weird reasons and it causes to make this area has only evening time only and it keeps happening around the day and night and now it also causes the flood.

Map Story

Back story

Once a day in the Artifex Lignarius, the group of the villager is going to do something like “hallow” from the legend that they have been told from the past until the present, but no one knows that what is exactly the reason from doing that occultism, some of the people said “They did for the cult”, “They did for their harvest benefit”, “They did for the curse”, “They did to become the immortal”, etc, however, after many years have been passed, this kind of occultism has been forgotten because people nowadays think that it just wasted time if people do this useless tradition.

Now, Let’s go with the main story of this map

Main story

After the earthquake happened to Artifex Lignarius, many people have been panicked about the disaster, some people think that it was the curse from the occultism sanctuary that inside the waterfall, it causes the earthquake and the flood, with this disaster it makes a lot of trouble to the villagers around the Artifex Lignarius and they need to move to another place for living. And now you have been passed from the Artifex Lignarius but look like you’re lucky from accidentally found the true location of the sanctuary and it was the only way to escape this place with bypassed this sanctuary

Pictures of Map

This map contains 3 sections at the rest of the map (Currently, there’re only 2 section now. I will update the picture later)

RobloxScreenShot20201017_144444101 RobloxScreenShot20201017_144500712 RobloxScreenShot20201017_144519378

Creators discussion: For this map, I took around 1-month effort with my friends, mostly in one day now I usually stick with my computer and care about map details in the map, this map for honestly is my most effort map, for now, I guess?

Creators: popp15(Main map maker) ITIRoblox_GirlITI (Helper)

Special thanks: Moonfall (Help about the script)
Map ID: 3435735238

Music: Turn of Tides, Composer: Nemesistheory

Opinion time :clap:

Details

• Great
  • Good
  • Decent
  • Need improvement
  • Bad

0 voters

Gameplay

• Great
  • Good
  • Decent
  • Need improvement
  • Bad

0 voters

Music choice

• Great
  • Good
  • Fine
  • Not fit
  • Need to be change

0 voters

Difficulty

• Easy Hard
  • Normal Hard
  • Difficult Hard
  • Easy Insane
  • Should be Insane

0 voters

Overall

• Great
  • Good
  • Decent
  • Need Improvement
  • Bad

0 voters

Off-topic

Attention: this off-topic was about the map story if you do not interested, I recommend you to skip this discussion

So I have made a story route about this map (the connection between the map story) so here

Woods Route

Route Difficulty: Hard

Main Stages:

Stage 1
MT. Fantasia (Easy) (Working in progress)

Stage 2
???

Stage 3
Artifex Lignarius (Normal) (Released) (Plan to revamp after ETA)

Stage 4
Evening-Turning-Around (Hard) (Released)
(Revamped)
Stage 5
Confusmamic Patternary (Crazy) (Working in progress)

*Special Stage

???

???

“*” Special stage is the stage that I “will not” give ID when it released but the ID will be hidden in some part of the main stage, be sure that you take a picture if you found it to be able to play this stage, also about spoiling/spoiler the ID, Idc if you’re gonna do or not but if you do not care about gameplay/story of the route just do whatever you want but now I guess that none of the special stages are working in progress so there’s no problem for it.

Dats a Long name

yeet!!

1 Like

wdym this map has really short name >:(

1 Like

nice
i dont like the colours though ://

:rainbow_flag:

uh

1 Like

Evening Turn Around sounds better than Evening Turning Around.

1 Like

I still like my first one but I respect your opinion. :coffee:

2 Likes

Yeah cuz like 2 “ing” sounds a bit weird.

1 Like

Mgmgm. Ok.

1 Like

LOOKS NICE :eyes:

According to the Stolen map topic. there’s one unknown person just bought my model in the same day that Fede’s just bought my model (even this map was not pretty known in the community), Idk that he/she will do for his/her fangame or not but if it does… I will slay you, thanks.

2 Likes

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevive

yeet my load

see ping
:gun:

1 Like

aaa no

1 Like

this got feature!!!

Oof. Ik, I will remake the 2nd section and the last one but I knida not have much time for revamp(I will have exam ;-; )

1 Like

XDFeatured