Quantcast

Favorite things about FE 1 You hope to see improved in FE2?

Repost from the previous forum

5 Likes

A brand new gamemode, maybe similar to extreme mode but less challenging. Large maps, alot of fun, and alot of obstacles :smiley:

1 Like

More reliable physics for platforming. This is something I’m personally working towards.

Here’s some issues that are persistent in the majority of roblox (some included in FE1) which annoy me:
When a player jumps, if it’s right on the edge it’s not a full jump, kinda like a baby jump.
Player collision, this is most annoying since you can get punished for other players getting in your way.

Here’s how I’m ridding of those bugs:
When a player jumps their velocity will be set directly to that of their jumppower regardless of being fully on a platform or not. If they jump, they jump.
With the new CollisionGroups feature coming out I will use it to fully disable player collision (Currently a hacky method is used whereas you can walk through yet still stand ontop of other players).

8 Likes

Sounds epic-- reminds me more of how platforming characters jump in other video games. So you’re saying there will be weight to their jump power rather than the usual static jump?

1 Like

Training mode

1 Like

Singleplayer and Adventure Mode actually making an appearance.

3 Likes

Single player sounds gnarly but adventure mode?

1 Like

What meaning of gnarly?

1 Like

Gnarly is pretty much just a cool way of saying “nice” or “epic” or “awesome” I guess.

‘‘Gnarly’’ means cool or sick. It’s a term from the 80’s as well as rad or wicked or ‘‘my dudes.’’

The flood gauntlet and a flood sword

I agree, but only if they are obtainable without spending Robux… I don’t want players to show off there being rich.

Yeah that makes sense maybe you have to win a certain amount of levels to get a flood sword like how you had to get a certain amount of points im FE1 for a sword then that would be good. (Or you can just maybe have to buy it for a couple of coins)

Cool am i late

Ehh, probably singleplayer.

Oldest topics.

I’d like to see an extreme difficulty and a training in the secret room.