Feedback needed on a map i'm creating

So uh im creating a new map and i would like a little bit of feedback!
As of right now the map is not playable, its a work in progress with only 2 rooms done.

Here are photos of the 2 rooms:

As i have said i would like some feedback so i can make the final product something that the community likes. Thanks!

7 Likes

amazing
don’t really have anything to say

3 Likes

freesnippingtool.com_capture_20200926133437
maybe make the terrain here less jagged
also not bad, but i don’t think the blue grass at the top fits tbh

4 Likes

also maybe space out the map, it kinda feels cramped seeing from the pictures

3 Likes

this is lovely, i absolutely love most of this map. just try tone it down with the grass peeling thing, its kinda weird imo.

2 Likes

thing is i didnt add any blue grass
if you’re referring to that little thingy then thats a rock
if im wrong then it would be really helpful if you elaborated on the thing
thx

2 Likes

my feedback is to keep working this great

no, seriously, the map looks amazing. i have nothing to say.

2 Likes

only problem with me is the wedged path in the second photo, other than that it looks good!

3 Likes

I dont like the blocky backround, just add a variation and the trees need a bit of change in my opinion, they are too basic. Lastly, the crate color is very bad

2 Likes

Add more around the top area like trees and more walls around it if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Outstanding. I really love how you put the vines on the walls. It gives it a more forest look, or whatever you are going for. Though I feel that some parts could be turned into something more realistic, I don’t like the blocky bushes and rocks, and the trees could have a small improvement. Though this is amazing.

1 Like

wait the tree is being an optical illusion and I cant tell if that’s grass or a tree so ill never know if its a wedge path

this looks really cool though are you still working on it?