[FINISHED] Swampy Troubles | Normal

Welcome, This post is for me to post updates on the map that I am working on. It can also be where you can post ideas for the map or suggestions. I’m very active on the forum and I hope this map will be in FE2, I hope to not take this opportunity for granted because this a something I’ve dreamed of doing. Your support will push me to finish this map so I need you guys to help me! :slight_smile:

Here is the design for my map, here is the key as well -
Yellow - Where a button is located
Orange - Path to take to lead to button
Green - Obstacles (Includes jumping / climbing)
Red - What the button activates
Blue - Where visible water will be
(Left is where the map starts / Right is where it ends)

Have any suggestions, map names, ideas, or comments just post them below. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like it! :grinning:

1 Like

Aw.

Wish I could’ve seen it! Let me know if you need any help reviewing!

1 Like

Update #1

This is the starting area (Inside a cave)

Outside of the starting area

Leads to the area of the first button

This is where the button will be.

Notes:

• I added so extra detail to give the map the swampy vibe
  • I’ve been taking my time and have been taking more breaks
  • Hopefully you like so far :smiley:
2 Likes

That looks nice :heart_eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

:blush:

I just got past the 24 hour post limit thing for new users :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Update #2

Lots of improvements :slight_smile:

1 Like

:o

Wow! Bootiful :wink:

2 Likes

I finally finished the map, I didn’t post as many updates as I wanted to because it took about 15 minutes of my time to do that I could’ve used making map. I sent it to Crazyblox so I can test it and we’ll see if it gets accepted soon :smiley:

Cool!

Good luck c:

1 Like

nice, can you be my friend c:?

2 Likes

Sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! If you haven’t seen my post already, then I can give you some of my map ideas! I got plenty!

1 Like

Could you give me the map id?

1 Like

Im looking forward to seeing this on FE2 soon! :grin:

1 Like

I tested that map and it looks good! But maybe you could change the sky look to look more murky and there’s a white part where you go underwater, change that do a darker color. But I love the design! Your map making skills look good, so I want to know how much you would rate Clockwork Chaos (Hard) @ https://web.roblox.com/library/1119788692/Clockwork-Chaos-Map ! :grin: And happy Halloween! :ghost:

1 Like

Looks alot like LOST WOODS

1 Like

Update -

During Crazyblox’s livestream he was testing maps and I sent him mine, he had somethings to say but I fully gave up on that map and it wasn’t good enough to be in FE2.

1 Like

Heyy there, sorry for the revive, but I doubt you will see it. Could you bring this map back sometime in the future? I would really like to play it!

2 Likes