Quantcast

Flood Escape deleted? [Fixed yay]

Its really deleted T_T

RIP legendary game
Someone asking why Crazy deleted his own game?
Crazy didn`t deleted this. he is shocked too

I think Hackers deleted game…
If its true…

WhErE ArE YoU, HaCkEr?

6 Likes

is that pic of you irl
if it is…
omg hand and (kinda) feet reveal

3 Likes

lul yes its me

7 Likes

I think you should blame roblox rather than hacker that they deleted crazyblox game with no/weird reasons. Lol
I haven’t found hacker for real yet only have seen the exploiters. (But I was also got hacked for 2 times in my account)

4 Likes

blame roblox? I dont think what roblox deleted game.

4 Likes

Didn’t the moderators of roblox will make the inappropriate game into “content deleted”?:thinking: if you have seen free robux games you will know how is that works. But it hard to be possible that the game will got hacked unless some of his team members did it to be this happen. But the most possible way for me it from roblox but I will wait for true reasons.

3 Likes

Ah man should this will be next drama? :popcorn:

4 Likes

Lol it’s probably some sort of roblox’s bug, don’t worry, it’s not so easy to hack roblox (well it’s actually impossible unless some admin wants to yeetus yeetus hacker roblox deletus)

4 Likes

This problem can be fixed if Roblox’s admins not begin lazy and ignore Crazyblox problem. Hope they will notice this problem.

4 Likes

so you just go and blame other people, ok then, it’s also roblox fault. roblox is a really secured website and accessing to the admin panel is too hard.

It was roblox who deleted it

4 Likes

Probably

2 Likes

Yes it’s time repot rolex becuz rolex is buly an delting gams that dev wok on

GRAMMAR POLICE

Don’t be happy that you found grammar errors because I put them in there on purpose. So if thought you were about to make meme, well you can’t. :japanese_goblin:

4 Likes

well than.

3 Likes

are you kidding…

ppl worldwide got thousands of wins (and i almost got 200)…

and he DELETED IT!?

3 Likes

when you sees a post about this twice

2 Likes

No worries, it was accident moderation,but its back!
Proof:

:grinning:

3 Likes

Welp, lucky that moderators fixed this problem.

3 Likes

oofy you got 10 percent

2 Likes

Well they did terminate hundreds of innocent accounts, soooo…

ah nvm it’s fixed.

2 Likes

good

lets hope stats didnt reset

2 Likes