Quantcast

🌲 Forest Archipelago [25 Votes! :D]

Description of Map: Forest Archipelago is basically just a map with many islands also known as an archipelago and you have swim from island to island pressing buttons to unlock the entrance to the big island where the exit is located.

Backstory: You and your group woke up in an island, not remembering anything about what happened. You all saw many islands around all of you and then suddenly the ocean began to rise higher and higher, you all know that you need to escape…

ID: 5627907045
BGM: Noteblock - Terraria Ocean Remix
Parts: 3,407
Creator/s: ReinFreD22

Update:
Changed rock mesh

Images

Video

Wait, this is a map? INSTANT VOTE

4 Likes

island map very nice

3 Likes

i have never seen this type of map before.

2 Likes

funny (I’m just joking around Eddy, chill)

The map is nicely decorated, but very long stretches of literally just swimming might be boring. Probably will play the map later, then I’ll give it a rating I guess.

3 Likes

Hmmm very good. This is gonna take a long time to swin to other islands.

2 Likes

map feels very open and seems like there’s alot of swimming, although the details are really nice. +1 vote from me

2 Likes

this [Archipelago] reminds me of booga booga

i’d prob change the slate colour, it just looks odd, and prob give a 3rd layer to the trees but other than that this map is actually nice

saw this in the doors server… nice!

1 Like

This map is pretty cool but I wish there was more platforming near the start.
+1 Vote from me

2 Likes

Video! :>

3 Likes

archipelago go brr

2 Likes

This reminds me of that dead Indonesian dev team

wait really? I never heard about Indonesian dev team here.

There is actually

The members were me, paundra, nawkoir, and 2 other guys that people don’t really know (I forgot who they were)

Besides those useless stuff I mentioned, this is a pretty unique map (kinda), so 1 vote from me

1 Like

not gonna record because the last island is so confusing I can’t even beat it

1 Like

This was the first time I saw the separated island. It looks fun!