|Status:||Complete, Gathering Support|
|BGM:||Undertale - Core|
|Completion Time:||1:31-1:38 (solo)|
|Buttons:||8 (3 of them group buttons)|
|Parts:||3045 (possible lag)|
yes im releasing this map 5 days after the last one
You have just escaped the treacherous springs, and you end up in a freezing environment, filled with snow and ice. The fog hovers over the mountains and it is dark outside. To add on to the frigid conditions, the frozen, yet deadly water is building up. You see that the mountains are covered with weird liquid collectors, and strange towers and icicles, which messes with your mind. The sun is about to come out though, so the slightly spooky vibe you get from this place will eventually disappear. In the meantime, you must climb up the snowy mountains before the ice traps you and you freeze to death.
Soon, with your ideas, I will redo some of the details in this map. Also low detail mode will come soon.
- Shortcut patches
* Patched shortcuts near the tower and 2nd button
* Patched shortcut near the 4th button
- Arrows are no longer double sided, and always show you where to go next (affected by buttons)
- New Details:
* First area has a control station, second area has new pipes and details, third area has new wires.
* Slight changes to the tower climbing section. Facility in the 3rd section changed slightly.
* The end tunnel is more natural.
* The facility doors now close after the lava fills the rooms.
* One industrial dip platform is smaller.
* Buffed lava in the 2nd facility very slightly.
- Low-detail mode, which removes bushes, facility decoration, and particles.
One of the last updates to this map.
– Pictures –
(as of 5/30/2020)
da beesst Part of Da MAP!1!:
Near Facility #1:
High, outside Facility #1:
Leading to the open summit:
Tunnel to the open summit:
Open summit, frozen section:
Top of the summit, from below, some sunlight:
Facility #2 Entrance:
Outside Facility #2, end stretch, in sunlight:
How hard is this map to you?
- Easy Insane
- Normal Insane
- Hard Insane
- Wrong Difficulty
How good is the gameplay on a scale of 1 to 10?