Quantcast

Glacier Meltdown [Updated]

Description of Map
This is my very first map that Crazyblox accepted into his whitelist. I hope this map makes it into the real game, probably not though.

In this easy map you are spawned at the bottom, your goal is to make it to the top without dying. Jump across ice glaciers to press buttons, and at the top you might find something that you thought was fake…

Please send me feedback to make this map better and to help this map make it into the actual game!

Map ID - 1239981126

Previous Name(s) - Frozen Temperatures

Pictures of Map-

Looks cool. Try adding more screenshots so that we can understand the level and give constructive criticism. But looking at the photo, it looks amazing. But it does look like Crystal Caverns.
Edit:I didn’t notice that this was whitelisted. I’m going to play this level later.

1 Like

Some boxes would be nice. Also, try not to put the buttons on the ground. Crazy said on his latest stream that he prefers buttons to be on a wall/box.
Also, you should change the acid rising speed to be a bit slower towards the end because you know, this is an easy map.
Nonetheless, this map looks quite good and i will be happy to see it in game hopefully with more designs other than trees.

1 Like

Alright! I added 2 more screenshots around the map.

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

I took some of your advice and updated the map!

Thanks!

1 Like

The layout of this map is very pretty, but I don’t think it should be an easy map, it acts more like an unforgiving normal ( Sky Sanctuary ) or a hard difficulty. If this map was to change to lava instead of acid, it will be more of an Insane. This map is very likely to be in the game, but it needs a few minor tweaks, such as:

• More arrows directing the player
  • Reducing the amount of fog
  • Slowing the water times ( or change difficulty to hard)
  • More forgiving ( adding more truss if a player falls )

I have high hopes for this map, this is a very good map by a very talented map maker. The only thing I hate from this map is the name. You should change it to ‘Glacier Meltdown’ due to global warming melting down the glaciers, and causing the water levels to rise. :+1:

3 Likes

These buttons are stuck in the ice lol
also i can literally just swim and jump to the first button without doing parkour

2 Likes

The buttons are suppose to be in the ice, it shows that they were there for a long time and the ice grew over the buttons.

And for speed running reasons, I won’t change anything about the first button.

1 Like

Alright! I took what you said and updated the map, the map is now called ‘Glacier Meltdown’, added more arrows, reduced the fog, and slowed down the acid rising!

I didn’t add any more trusses because there’s already a truss at the beginning and if I did add more trusses, players would use them as shortcuts.

2 Likes

I added some crates into the map :smiley:

1 Like

great! theres more design now

1 Like

you can add more trusses, just make them appear when you hit a certain button. That way will make it more forgiving and not let the skilled players use them as shortcuts.

1 Like

Ohhh, alright then. I understand now.

1 Like

I meant, for example:
when _button3 is pressed, then: appear truss (if they fall they can get back up )

3 Likes

Yeah, I just updated the map. It has more trusses now.

1 Like

It’s a very nice map, and I don’t think the acid should rise any slower. Remember, this is a multiplayer game, and teamwork will definitely make it even easier, so unless a new player should do it solo, the progression is fine.

1 Like

Can’t belive that the map has no votes till I vote.This is just an incredible map.Perfectly well designed,multiplayer friendly,certainly an easy map (Due to being multiplayer friendly),name is awesome,would fit the official game,theme is unique and well chosen,wonderfully detailed and has two of the most important things: Not using walking instead of parkour and Super terraining (For example Beneath The Ruins).(This sentence can contain grammar issues.) That means both is funny to play if you’re beginner or experienced.I’ve found a big problem however.Problem is passing with no buttons.Besides it’s really easy,maybe even easier than doing all the parkour.In my opinion it can be fixed by some barriers (invisible blocks).The laggy no button gameplay:

I really don’t have suggestions discounting the fact that some of the buttons are inserted.I know you said:

But it would look better if they weren’t inserted on the ices.And again,I honestly haven’t got any advices or feedback for this flawless map.

Note: This map is streets ahead of the new bad map Poisonous Valley.

1 Like

I miss this map

3 Likes

oh hey i remember playing this

3 Likes

me too

3 Likes