Quantcast

Grecian Walkways [MAP]

Map Details

Map name: Grecian Walkways :city_sunset:
Difficulty: Normal
Map Developer: Ferchuuakdxd
Description of the map: A Grecian town in the middle of nowhere, what could possibly go wrong?
Id:
Song: https://www.roblox.com/library/1840722773/Destination-Greece-A
Free models: No
Meshes: Yes
Update version: 0.2

Pictures

The Witche’s House :test_tube:: Down the path of the city, there is the home of the witch of the city, the 1st button is placed in this tiny room The Docks :fishing_pole_and_fish:: The fisherman’s property has a pier surrounded by boxes, buckets and lampposts, here you can find the 2nd button The Church :latin_cross:: This room is very WIP, so I wont be showing the inside of the curch, also the 3rd button will be inside of it

Backstory

You are a group of tourists that arrived at their destination; the city of Greece. Somehow, it seems to be deserted and isolated, but suddenly you find out why; The entire city is sinking, everyone left because of the alerts but you didnt know because you were in the trip when the media announced it. The objective was to enjoy two weeks of peace and delight but, fastly, it ended up being to escape from the town!

• Feel free to give feedback and comment advices or ideas below! Also i need help with the song of the map, i added a temporary song; if you have any better audio that you think it might fit better with the map, please let me know!

Epic like always :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I like this map, it’s cute

1 Like

dang son

1 Like

Just amazing nice work this needs to be in fe2 now !!

3 Likes

Its not meant to be in FE2 since the it has a low poly/cartoony style

1 Like

simple design (positive connotation), cool

1 Like

It looks so amazing to see the details and the design of the map.
I like the view and the style of your building skills! Although, I can’t wait to play this map once it’s out. :+1:

3 Likes

looking good. If this is aimed for fe2 (I’m assuming it’s not) then the low-poly style doesn’t fit. If not intended, we may be looking at a perfect map!

1 Like

put slate… or maybe brick or something, cartoony styles don’t work

even though fe2 was always cartoony

Damn that looks nice

1 Like

nicowo

1 Like

What do you mean by “dont work”? I like the low poly style so i made this map with it

it doesn’t work in flood escape 2!!

hmmm… no.

perfect name

1 Like

oh, ok then

Looks like a map (or scene or lobby whatever) that was in a simulator or those obby games. Nice.

1 Like

nice! It looks a bit greek in style of housing

1 Like