Hey! I'm slowly working my way up from my slumber to give you

…A new map! I’ve got no clue on how EventScripts work now, so I’ll have to get used to it these coming days. However, I think I’ve done a good quarter or so of the map so far.

I’ll make sure to post a link to the map once I finish it, and actually overwrite it over an already-submitted map. Thanks to the great cornholio#4070 for introducing me back to the forums! It’s been a while.

17 Likes

what the hell is that

1 Like

whoa
honestly this is amazing but bright
but oh my the terraining is very complex and slick :open_mouth:

I can’t wait to see the map released in the future, and I hope this goes finished! I wish you luck on your map progress. :+1:

cascade grove revamp huh :eyes:
saw it in the CGF discord server and this is TOO good

Holy
The lighting is amazing

1 Like

Wonder if hazel swamp waters will get revamped

Holy that’s so beautiful

:open_mouth: so amazing!
I like it so much I can’t even explain
Good job! :+1:

Be and stay yourself ~ carefulscary/sa_distic

Wow! This map it’s amazing! The lighting who it’s seems an showcase it’s amazing! And the detalis like the canyon and the construction it’s perfect! You did a good job! :open_mouth:

Uh did anyone understand the title. Like he is biting more than he can chew.

omg

that looks amazing

can’t wait to see it out! :grin:

i remember when this was active
pretty outstanding

What

this still amazing :tm:

Bacon pizza bike boi.

Only one person has ever awoken a #### ####### from his slumber and survived. Only because the #### ####### accidentally stuck himself on the 3d dimension, and became a real animal because he wanted to see what it was like. The #### ####### was dizzy when he woke up, and could not locate the people who have awoken him. The people knew of the possible danger and escaped quickly.

It was Mr. Rogers who woke the #### #######, and he did it with the help of Bob Ross