Status: Whitelisted, Revamped, Gathering Support
Creator(s): tony333444, I_zcy (Revamp)
Release date: August 1st 2018
Difficulty: Insane, Crazy
Buttons: 5 Normals, 5 Groups
Average time to complete: 1:44
Floods Number: 8
Water Phases: Acid,Lava
Amount of parts: 8 988 Parts
All desktops with low perfomances can get effects such as : lags, freezing, bugs and much more.
HUGE THANKS TO ICYGON / WEAWEA100VN FOR HELPING ME WITH THE CUSTOM SCRIPTS
HUGE THANKS TO THUNDERSHOCKER1 FOR CREATING A UNIQUE SOUNDTRACK FOR THE MAP
New version (Remix)
After a reactor failure from a geothermal power plant, the core the power plant started to overheat which make the lava level to rise. You need to escape quickly as you can from this geothermal power plant before it completly collapses.
The map is seperated by severals rooms, the first room is filled of texture from the first part of Dark-Sci Facility. The second room is more high than large with some platforms scattered around . Third room is a small and quick room with some difficult obstacles and has a vent in the ceilling. The fourth room is simply climbing room with varied parkour. The fifth room is a long and large hallway with some obstacles around. The freezer is filled with some boxes and platforms. Finally, the last room is the last climbing section before reaching the exit. P.S This description could be outdated.
- Tons of new particles effects introduced in the revamp.
- Neons are highly more present.
- More sound effects.
- New mechanics.
- New obstacles.
- New overall look.
- And many many many more!
- Updating the overall look of each rooms.
- Updating the second room into a biological storage.
- Updating several design flaws throughout the map.
- Patching a ton of shortcuts.
- Gameplay has been reworked.
- The final tower is much harder and less repetitive to make it more climatic.
- Adding more easter eggs.
- Updating secret room still work in progress.
- Updating the overall lightning, might change in the next weeks.
- LDM mode.
- Updating the overall color scheme of the map.
- Reducing the overall parts count from 12K to 8.9K by adding meshes. (Thx to Icy)
As i do normally, Ill stay in the comments for the next month so if you have any questions you can reply and will answer you soon as i can.
ID: 1890821382, 3221156336 (Old version 2) or 3476342011 (Old version 1)
Bossfight - Milky Way (Old version)
thundershocker1 - Shutdown Theme (Revamped version)
Special Thanks to Vinnesoul, noname832 1, Co_ndo, awsomemagicmaster, MathFacter360, Zyn, Pun9425, Alphandom, ImTotallyWaggy, JAStreet, Jason -A_A and Michael228p for the videos.
Vinnesoul(Note that this video was recorded before the map was officially whitelisted)
Zyn AKA Vuurse
Review & Polls:
Rate the details of the map
Rate the design and gameplay of the map
Rate the difficulty of the map
- Crazy Insane
- Hard Insane
- Medium Insane
- Easy Insane
Give me your opinion on Shutdown about the chances of being in Flood Escape 2
- Great chance to be in game
- High chance to be in game
- Chance to be in game
- Low chance to be in game
- Very low chance to be in game
Rate the soundtrack/BGM of the map
On a scale of 1 to 10, give me the overall rating of this map.