Quantcast

I guess it's time

Hey everyone. I’ve had this question on my head for a long time. I know the answer for everyone including me is obvious but I’m not really sure because of the amount of time this map has been abandoned. Not to mention the failed attempts to remake it. This map has been such a precious map to me but at the same time, a flop. What am I talking about? I’m talking about Beryl Realm.

It’s not a map I’m really proud of, nor a map I hate. But it’s still something that I let go or cling to, depending on the situation. So the question is…

Should I bring back Beryl and fully revamp it? Of course I won’t do it instantly because of my other projects but it may come if you guys vote yes.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Small Notices - References to maps in the original version will come in the supposed revamp; The layout will be different; All assets will be changed; Terrain may stay the same but will be slightly different.

5 Likes

Yes! Please bring back Beryl Realm. It’ll be very amazing to check it out and play it! :partying_face:

1 Like

Sounds good

1 Like

instant nostalgia, am I right early 2019’ers?

1 Like

Yes pls

1 Like

I like the ambient of the map.

1 Like

yesss
i was so hyped for the map to be finished, when the post was by literalvisual

2 Likes

So for those of you who think I don’t actually plan to do this, I do. I don’t get motivation fast nor do I get ideas quickly. It’s hard making maps, mainly because of getting motivation (well at least for me). I plan to start this on February 12th, so don’t lose faith.

As for the original map coming back, it’s coming back on a new ID (soon on the new id, i will include the revamped version but that’s soon).

So just wait until you actually hear from me for any other updates on this map.

1 Like

Also do you guys want the trees in Beryl to be like the ones in Auburn? They’ll be similar but not like super tall and stuff.

yes plss