I need help with making my map

NOTE: Before posting this, I reset all my Studio settings, so the script color isn’t different.

Hello. Hope you’re having a good day. Right now, I’m making a map, but for some reason, EventScript will not work for me. it would be much appreciated if someone can do the EventScript for me. Here is a screenshot of my EventScript and Explorer:

Explorer:

Plus, I have a few more questions:
Where should the water be placed?
Where should the moving parts be placed?

It would be most appreciated if you could help me with this.

Thanks,
Azer60

I would suggest explaining further
So I could take note of it

Explanation

BUTTON FUNCTIONS:

BTN1 - I want to make a texture non-transparent, but I want the parent (block) to be transparent. I also want to have a door (on the other side of the room) move so that it will open. Each part on the door that ends with a “1” should move -5.25 studs on the x-axis in a matter of 3 seconds. The parts should move globally. Each part on the door that ends with a “2” should move +5.25 studs on the x-axis in a matter of 3 seconds. The parts should also move globally.

BTN2 - A wall jump platform, a textured block, and a outline shape should go up 12.25 studs on the y-axis. It should also take 2.5 secs and move globally (true).

BTN3 - The same objects in the BTN2 paragraph should move up the same amount on the y-axis (+12.25), take the same amount of time (2.5 secs), and should move globally (true).

BTN4 - A textured block, a block, and a union shaped as on octagon should all move down the some amount on the y-axis (-10.75), should take 4 secs, and should move globally (true).

BTN7 - A textured block, a block, and a union should appear. Note that only the texture from the textured block should show up, not its parent (block).

FUNCTIONS WITHOUT BUTTONS:

wait(0.1) - Every water block should be turned to lava.

wait(6.9) - A door should shut after 7 seconds of the map starting, or 6.9 seconds after the last function. This way, any slackers wouldn’t be able to complete the map.

Oh yeah, and does HenryDO9’s FE2 script only run mapscript?

yes Henry’s script runs only mapscript