Inoc's Map Remakes development post and stuff

So uhhh, remember that post when I said, request me any map to remake and ill remake it.

Well there is one map that has never been requested.

Cave System. I requested myself to make it and now, everyone wants me to make it.

so uhh wish me luck on this.

List of maps to remake:

Cave System
A fight of the flood (even tho its playable but not playable in high detail so uhh yeah)
Forsaken Neon (Its remade, but its currently delayed, and restarting the remake)

List of maps that are remade:
The Overflow

Feel free to help me on these remake projects if you want.

I want to help remake maps

Ok, so you want to help me remake maps huh?

So here are the steps that you have to take in order for you to help me.

1: Be experienced with studio
Obviously, if you want to help me, you gotta be good at using studio.

2: Must be good at building, ok you must be good at building while I ask you this question in a dm

It’s recommended to build really good to make a remake more accurate
(you have to send the dm to me and ask for like helping me remake maps)

3: Must remake at least one map.
The most important question in order to help me.
Send me a screenshot of the map.

Here is a format if you want to follow.

Map Name:
Difficulty:
Map ID:
Original map id:
Creator(s):
Original Creator(s):

Map Images:

And uhh yeah, if you do want to help, send me a dm on forums or discord. And then ill just send a link to a discord server which is just FE2 Map Remakes Server.

5 Likes

Try remaking:

DeCode
Acropolis
Firewall
Death Moon
Dimension Machine
Moon Adventure
Laser Room
Platinum Adventure
Buck Force
Duelo Mastero

Just some levels I think are cool

Ok. Since the map is in GD, I’m gonna have to make it look 2D while making the map (Like Stereo Madness remake in FE2)

I can change the walkspeed a bit but the sync won’t be exact I guess.

No
You just have to like use the theme of the gd levels in the maps and make it look similar to the level.
You can include 2d parts tho

Ok. So uhhh, Forsaken Neon Remake is not being worked on right now, but the remake will get more accurate. I have stopped working on it due to how hard is to remake the map. So I can’t remake some maps alone.

Right now, it’s gonna be improved soon, so wait I guess.

Also, Since I was working on a layout for a map collab with me and error, the layout looks complete but I’m not sure.

I can probably work on forsaken neon again. I will keep the credits that worked or formerly worked on it, and probably make the main room more accurate to the original version.

It’s just that I want to remake a great map creation. Which I did. But I’ll make it more better and try to make it look like the original which means I have to watch the video on very high quality to see all the details.

Do you like the song?

remake effulgent repu-

2 Likes

I need help remaking old cave system.

3 Likes

So, if I finish old cave system, I’ll release the id to the public along with a forum post on the remake.

I may add or not add the camera manipluation since I can’t script that good. So right now I’ll just remake the map.

1 Like

Ok, first room of cave system is finished kinda.

The door doesnt look as wide as I saw from videos recording the map, so I’ll change that.

2nd room will be done soon if I finish it.

2 Likes

Umm yes I do.

(Late reply but ok)

Also not remaking Forsaken Neon from GD, I am remaking the one in FE2 by Henry.

1 Like

wait this was old cave system
I don’t feel old anymore lol

1 Like

Revive. Suggest me maps to remake now.

And willing of need of help.

Remaking After The Glorious now (original by Michael228p) since zappy’s version gas different gameplay

Btw After the Glorious remake is finished

Post of the map is found here:

Also working on another remake. Volcanic Chaos by Rezidy! (Requested by RBLX_Deminated and LimeVendetta (aka Vinnesoul))

Here is some progress:

W.I.P. and not playable for testing.

Will work on this more tho.

Also next remake will be Malevolent Crossing by Awesome3_Eric!

(Requested by Brendoss, aka some person)

could you remake the following:

after overdrive (very old version of afterdrive)
overdrive facility (very old version of underdrive)

altho i might make these myself especially a.o. but im kinda lazy and sandstorm map dev so basically :grimacing: