Its dripperoniz creation post

hello everyone! you may recognize me from just hanging around the forums/discord, or you may recognize me from my maps. (or you may not recognize me at all) ive been wanting to make this post for a while, and yes i also create maps that somehow look amazing

pretty much just gonna post my creations here, and yes i have split my general post and creations. here you will see behind the scenes for upcoming maps, or just random builds. you will also find a roadmap for the 2053 Timeline in a reply below, in which all of my current maps are part of.

here are my best/favorite creations, may add more in the future

11 Likes

CURRENT PROJECTS:

Boltzone v3 (Collab)
A new normal map

FUTURE PROJECTS:

Distinct Unit Rebuild
The final map in the 2053 Timeline?
Perilous Springs Update (similar to what happened to Frozen Settlement)
??? (dealing with a situation rn caused by one of my models definitely being stolen :/)

5 Likes

Bruh how do you build so well

honsetly idk how either. i usually take inspiration from other maps and use references. developing your own style helps too.

3 Likes

4 Likes

THE ORIGINAL AMONG US

3 Likes

:troll:

drip be drippin’ with the drips and the hips

5 Likes

1 Like

have I not replied

btw this post will be inactive for a bit because i’m not planning to build this month
however something unfortunate definitely happened nope not a joke, hope he doesn’t not come on the forums

1 Like

i remember building this back in september, then i scrapped it due to the gameplay design

im still planning to use this theme in one of my upcoming maps

1 Like

i remember this map :flushed:

1 Like

sci fi hillside lol
not using that name because it sounds generic

1 Like

in a way true lol
just asking whats going to change in the revamp?

im not reveling anything yet :eyes:

1 Like

idk lol its just a house

4 Likes

try maybe a diff style that isnt your facility style
cool build though

1 Like

technological house

trying a new style

also might’ve have accidently started a new map

5 Likes