Joyful Clauzasters [Christmas Map, Now Crazy Difficulty]

Description:
So I made an early Christmas map since I don’t really know any map themes to use now lol, and I decided to make this cool Christmas map “Joyful Clauzasters”. 4 rooms & 7 buttons, this was very fun to make and I am impressed that it only took me 3 days, well this map takes a whole new meaning to Christmas, the map is confusing and it’ll be a challenge

Map ID: 5347576861
BGM: Christmas Lights - Roblox Audios

comment ur feedback too, also pls recommend me some bgm for this map, the main bgm right now is only 90 seconds

I remember seeing this in the discord server, god work here dude.
Try making some of the parts colors a bit lighter, especially the purple bar at the second picture.

1 Like

very impressive

i wouldn’t be surprised to see this as the next christmas map

1 Like

Looks interesting

Why is there a tree in the lava in the last pic

1 Like

This map looks good, although there can be changes.

• try making the map bigger

what I mean by this is don’t make it longer, I mean in space. It’s a little squished in (for me at least)

1 Like

I love calais asters

1 Like

I love Christmas, therefore I love this map.

2 Likes

I really love this map, I feel the Christmas :christmas_tree: vibes. Very impressive job you did here dude. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

very good map!

pls change the first room hallway thing, it’s too small

and I prefer this as a crazy map imo

1 Like

I’d like to see this in the official game, try adding some more decos for the room (3rd picture) & for the first room, change the pipes like the 2nd room pipes looks like, and extend its roof

also my 1st comment in forums

1 Like

logic disaster lol

the map prolly looks plain without it

also
Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 3.48.57 PM
why does it show that?

lol i voted for my own map

1 Like

I’ve seen a different map from yours and WOAH you’ve improved. The trees look kinda weird but after that, this looks great!

1 Like

I’ll practice making some trees soon, thanks for that!

The grid texture for the glass ceiling isn’t thick enough, you should try to make the grid with parts instead.

1 Like

I like this map, it’s great but put some ground below that giant tree cause tree can’t leave below lava but still great.

1 Like

i’d recommend making that dirt texture on the ceiling a bit more transparent, like ~0.5-0.7

1 Like

very nice. saw this earlier when it had a couple votes, here take my vote lol

1 Like

tysm :smiley:

1 Like