Jupiter [Crazy]

Status: Whitelisted, complete, gathering feedback, detail is going to continue to be added
Map ID: 5742584999

Map Information -

Name: Jupiter
Difficulty: Crazy
Description: You’re stuck on Jupiter - find a way out!

Hey y’all, this is my 2nd map. This was inspired by Blue Moon and I thought it would be nice to create another planet map. The walls of this map were originally brown, but thanks to @ThaDogeTho, he suggested for me to change them. I took feedback from my first map and hopefully this is an improvement.

Feedback would be appreciated

Pictures of map: [with updated photos]

Maps that exist:
Mars
Venus
Jupiter (This map)

Me: I’m gOnnA maKE EaRth1!!1

7 Likes

you forget moon or aka Blue Moon

Me: I’m gonna make Uranus

2 Likes

funny, I could definitely try to find a different name or make the name more interesting. have any suggestions?

1 Like

And I thought Jupiter is a gas planet. ok

I got no name ideas sorry

2 Likes

i didn’t bother to even do any research on Jupiter, i just thought the name was cool

1 Like

Uh Jupiter is a gas planet meaning there is on ground so uhhhh

2 Likes

i edited the post to include name suggestions, if you want to suggest for a name change, let me know

2 Likes

when jupiter is a gas planet :pensive:

+1 vote

2 Likes

unfortunately i cant think of any rocky objects in space that is both blue, red and grey so uhhh

1 Like

There is…
Venus
Earth (like all the maps)
Moon (but Blue)
Mars
Jupiter
and
Neptune

Maps that are missing:
Sun
Mercury
Saturn
Uranus
pluto??

Anyways this looks outstanding

5 Likes

cool but idk how i feel abt red rooms

1 Like

is this even possible just saying cause i can’t make it to the wall jumps in the third room

2 Likes

if a lot of people say they can’t, it’s something I’ll fix

2 Likes

Thanks for fixing the wall jump issue. Also, the red room seems a bit too red, it is kind of blinding. I suggest toning down the red to a lighter pink or something. It also doesn’t really fit well with the green lavafall.

2 Likes

Jupiter is a gas planet. maybe you could name it after Jupiter’s most well-known moon, Europa?

2 Likes

thanks for your feedback, the red room is something I will improve!

1 Like

awesome suggestion, it’s something I’ll consider!

2 Likes

why aren’t you making people fall through the endless cloud atmosphere

the detail looks okay, but the terrain should be in more of an orange-shaded chroma to fit the atmosphere of jupiter a bit better.

the gameplay could also be good, but i haven’t tried it yet so i’m not sure.

the realism sucks, you should be falling through the clouds on jupiter since its a ga- gas- :cowboy_hat_face: :joy: :flushed: gas giant.

other than that, okay map, needs a bit more details but overall good

1 Like

i still plan to improve the map. a lot of people said that Jupiter is a gas planet so it wouldn’t make sense, but when I tried to think of a map name I didn’t overthink it

1 Like