Left Girls for FE2

Okay so funny story… Around 2 years ago I had a crush on this girl in my class at the beginning of the year I will refer to as “crush” and one day her little sister invited my little brother to her house for a Pokémon birthday party. I ended up coming with them because I wasn’t old enough to stay home alone. So we get there, and my crush (now my girlfriend, this is months after school starts and yes, it was young love. We didn’t know what we were doing lol) notices me and brings me to her room. When I walk in, there are 5 other girls from our school that were all pretty cute. We volleyed a beach ball my crush had to eachother and I decided to leave the room to go home with my mom to play FE2 instead. Totally worth it :+1:

16 Likes

man ain’t no simp

18 Likes

no simping detected

8 Likes

oh wow lol.

also, I smell simping… jk

5 Likes

this is some BIG chad energy

3 Likes

BIG CHAD! Also gg on getting her as your gf lool

4 Likes

We broke up a few months later lol

1 Like

PAIN

PAIN

PAIN

1 Like

It’s okay lol I’m past all my old relationships and I’m very happy with being single ^^

4 Likes

single gang

7 Likes

single gang

7 Likes

yes also I AM a simp. A simp for boys I will never get lol f in the chat

4 Likes

simping for fe2? :flushed: :scream:

7 Likes

can’t relate,

idk what’s a female.

5 Likes

yes. I want a body pillow of an anime babe with the FE2 logo as the head. Can you get crazyblox to ship it to me?

4 Likes

Wait… is the FE2 game considered a boy or a girl? I don’t need sleep, I need answers. If it’s a boy, contact him. If not, I’m not interested

3 Likes

1bruno

3 Likes

this is what you asked for

18 Likes

Cola be making FE2 merch

4 Likes

hell yea. Best birthday present ever

4 Likes