Quantcast

(Legacy) (23 Votes) Forest Grounds 🏕

Sneak peek of next update:

1 Like

reminds me of an old map i made, kinda similar to this

but more yellower

also whats the song/music/BGM to this map?

2 Likes

Piercing the sky

1 Like

nice

the vvvvv one yep

2 Likes

It kinda looks like Unknown Valley by Traxex16

2 Likes

it was inspired by it

also its a old map, forum topic exists but yep

idk if i should revamp it oh wait jiro is doing it

2 Likes

I updated the map! This update was just adding more detail to the mineshaft and the second pic

2 Likes

ok

3 Likes

MAP IS SENT FOR WHITELISTING!
lets hope it gets whitelisted soon :smiley:

1 Like

A new room has ben added! also pls dont let this die like my other map :confused:

1 Like

The map is now released and playable!!! It comes along with my other map, Abandoned Mines, good luck! Also if you want to, feel free to record it! It will be put in the videos section!

2 Likes

kentdoge flashbacks

2 Likes

.-.
PostMustBeAtleastFiveCharacters

2 Likes

just do < blank > (no spaces) to bypass the 5-character post

2 Likes

bug fix! This is a really small update, i just fixed the exit not being placed correctly.

1 Like

Pretty good map, it fits with the Flood Escape 2 theme, but here are some things I would change.

1. I would fix the first door to get to the second part to the map. I would recommend a door that tween’s underground or something that’s not a bunch of bricks that you have to wait to de-spawn.

2. Remove the box right next to the building or make it can-collide false. When I was playing the map for the first time, I went to the box and fell right trough it. Now since i’m smart, I knew there was another way, but for new players it would be confusing.

But with all of that aside. pretty nice map! here’s a vote (first map vote for me btw.)

2 Likes

you mean the house right? i think i made the box can collide false, let me check… Yes it is can collide false, i tried to do the raging depths thing with the falling metal wall, ill try to make it.
I also changed the title a bit, may revert the emoji tho, i wish i could have 2

1 Like

By the way, sequel soon…
RobloxScreenShot20200413_014322311

RobloxScreenShot20200413_014334332

1 Like

It just contains of one color which makes it kinda boring in my opinion. I suggest you to make the sequel’s cave darker, add ambient and fog, and change some colors to make it look not really repetitive

2 Likes

i’ll make some facility areas too with lava, so that it has more colors, theres alerady a fog and a red ambient.

1 Like