• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

the trees just need more improvement and the path needs more sides

1 Like

That looks nice!

1 Like

i dont need to guess the the post you got teached by.
the path is low effort, the terrain is good, but the trees are just meh. it’s pretty rushed, particleemmiter with that rain drop texture isn’t good, do you ever look above while you use that texture? you’ll see what i’m talking about. you can’t understand me if you aren’t a real developer.

the grass blades are also rushed, each of it doesn’t even look realistic and is too big, you ever seen a grass blade that big? no? then consider changing it, rotate them a little so all of them doesn’t look the same or atleast resize some. the cave right there is pretty much rushed, the outside terrain is good doesn’t mean you can leave inside details behind, yeah i know it’s a wip but still this is a criticism to make you improve. the thin planks at the river look good honestly but that platforms are very boring as i see it as almost every map platforms.

i’ve grown tried of those normal terrain ambient but it’s your choice to make those normal-nature map.
i would like to see some improvements, if you can tell the map’s difficulty i would be very thankful since if i know what difficulty the map’s heading for i could give much more things to improve. for now, insert a new rain texture id, revamp grass blades, path, and trees also choose better _Button1 placement, that placement blends within the wall and it look like the button is floating.

1 Like

really nice owo

1 Like