Lore between 2 community maps?

I was chilling on Youtube, looking to some FE2CM maps gameplay, until I find Epica’s video in my home page.
The Video that was in my home page is the gameplay of a recent map called Blossom Haze (no topic about it, so no link), it is a Normal and it is made by Nomelines (again, he hasn’t an account, so no link). I was watching the video until I saw this part of the map:

That door looked so familiar and so I searched for a video about “Laurel Sunrise”, a Normal map by SkyRobloxGamesVN that were made a bit before Blossom Haze. I found ZykeTom’s Video about Laurel Sunrise and started searching for the part that contains another version of that door, and I found it:

Now I start wondering if there is some lore between these 2 Normal maps, let me know what you think in the replies!

1 Like

wwwww wwwwwww wwwwhat

1 Like

actually the door in mine was inspired by Mint Vale, as i said i took alot of inspiration from Mint Vale for the “first” part of my map, furthermore i made it a bit messy because i am trying to make it look “different”

2 Likes

a hi s s s

1 Like

As the whole map though
Yeah, and I know that Laurel is even less recent than Blossom Haze. So idk if Blossom took inspiration from Mint Vale too

1 Like

I never thought a screenshot from my video would get featured here

Man

2 Likes

wth bro

1 Like

Yeah dont think so bud

Actually blossom haze seems to be inspired by both my other map Cerulean Grotto and mint vale. dont take it the wrong way, I’m just saying looking at the map, its very similar to it.

2 Likes

Me when doors have a similar door design (they are connected)

3 Likes

WTFstolen assets

1 Like